Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
so... i just found out that this cg is of stage 4 monsters
Incorrect. This is for the stage 3 monsters. This is in hcg05 that was meant for the 3rd stage game over CG. While we have hcg06 which is the 3rd stage boss' game over CG which already has animations and can be viewed in game unlike hcg05.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Incorrect. This is for the stage 3 monsters. This is in hcg05 that was meant for the 3rd stage game over CG. While we have hcg06 which is the 3rd stage boss' game over CG which already has animations and can be viewed in game unlike hcg05.
ohh.. i didnt notice the background in that cg pic, thought it was stage 4 cuz the hand in it is of human and stage 4 boss cg was already viewable

Star0Trail

Nov 15, 2021
use the cheat engine som1 share couple threads back
I know this, but I can only find stage 3 boss's defeated cg, stage 4 and 4.1 don't have defeated.
So where I can find spr_thum_05 and spr_thum_06 shared above?
I guess this are defeated cgs of stage 4 and 4.1.

Could anyone told me how to find these two cgs more clearly? Thanks.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I know this, but I can only find stage 3 boss's defeated cg, stage 4 and 4.1 don't have defeated.
So where I can find spr_thum_05 and spr_thum_06 shared above?
I guess this are defeated cgs of stage 4 and 4.1.

Could anyone told me how to find these two cgs more clearly? Thanks.
u cant see spr thum 05. coz the animation is not implemented.. only thumbnail was added,,, spr thum 06 is of stage 3 boss... u can play it using cheat engine.. check previous post

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

New Update but I bet there's nothing new in the WIP and it's still a drip feed.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022

indeed,, :unsure:but....it might have stage 4 boss added in data files coz stage 4 boss was invisible in previous version

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017

Looking at the WIP CGs, The first one looks to be a game over CG, while the second one is a defeat animation.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes