Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
h-h-h-h-ho-ho-hoLYYY SHITTT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT
YOOOOO
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY
i pestered the dev MANY times that i wished he added dialogue in the h scenes like how there is in fighting girl mei, i thought he had already disregarded my requests but now... oh
bdddaedb6520858f32b155e326c5c832.gif

Reactions: Mister Wake

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I hope the defeat intro is animated like in Fairy Heart. That was missing in Fairy Flower, and it bummed me that she doesn't have one. I'm hoping that this one would.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
does the Fairy Heart defeat intro have dialogue?
No. It just says "Game Over". What I meant is that the game over screen has animation in it. Like Fairy Heart on the ground panting from being defeated. I want Fairy Princess to have that as well with this upcoming update.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
its me or everything its extremely expensive, more in the princess one, like buying with real life yenes
Well, you can always smash the J key to get easy money.
Though I'm not sure if it still works on fairy princess...I'm glad I buy everything on the earlier versions.

Jun 7, 2020
Well, you can always smash the J key to get easy money.
Though I'm not sure if it still works on fairy princess...I'm glad I buy everything on the earlier versions.
if I remember correctly, I smashed all the keyboard and nothing happened so, probably there is no infinite money anymore, in the newest version u have to sell your house for a upgrade, sooooo.... thanks anyway [:

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
Any reason progress has fully halted on this game? If anyone has noticed, all the mini-updates we've gotten over the past ~4 months are just scenes/animations we've datamined beforehand. There was a new game announced, wasn't there? Sucks that this is nowhere near complete tho.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Nothing, this is the speed that he works at. The WIP is slowly being expanded but obviously there won't be something new if you skip ahead and datamine everything.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
seems no more hide pic.and just add stage1defeated.about 3-4 months almost new progression in princess.only hope yuri store some more.
There hasn't been any yuri since Fairy Heart. Unless there is one in the Fighting Girl series that I may have miss, kindly remind me.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes