Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019
... Ok I know I'm not really in a position to talk, but man, it's been a while since anyone's gotten ahold of the latest Fairy Princess version for sharing huh.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
it's looks like the last update is 2020-08-03 from some long time and it's just the version 1.21.

i don't know about these new updates, it's looks...... uhhh.... what are these news contents added?.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017

New Update, more intro scenes for Stage 1 boss.
It's more of a game over CG. And my hunches were correct. The reason why their development in this game is slow because they're working on defeat CGs for every stage, every boss, and every defeated form.

God. How I wish there would be someone to actually provide a build of the game.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I love what he's doing.
It still is not as great as in Mei where EACH enemy has dialogue and on EACH line in each dialogue her face icon changed accordingly, but it's great.
I also wish he would do the same with Fairy Heart and Flower, but that would probably be asking for too much.
Especially considering Heart is finished, what's the status of Fairy Flower? Did he say it's completed as well?

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
I love what he's doing.
It still is not as great as in Mei where EACH enemy has dialogue and on EACH line in each dialogue her face icon changed accordingly, but it's great.
I also wish he would do the same with Fairy Heart and Flower, but that would probably be asking for too much.
Especially considering Heart is finished, what's the status of Fairy Flower? Did he say it's completed as well?
Fairy Flower is also finished. Also, I am excited to see what they have more in store with each defeat scene for every stage and boss.

Reactions: derakino999

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Marking this Completed

Thank you. There's still a blonde loli from Umai Neko's previous game in previews, though.

Also, I don't know why Fairy Princess is still being discussed here, even though it's nearing its completion. Fairy Princess' own thread is long overdue.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Also, I don't know why Fairy Princess is still being discussed here, even though it's nearing its completion. Fairy Princess' own thread is long overdue.
It's off-topic and on the verge of vanishing if it continues for too long, actually.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Guys! Keep in mind that the game over story files for the first boss in this version is missing and will play the stage 1 game over story by default. Even if you have said files from the previous version and add it to the game's data folder, it will still not trigger it, for it may not have been coded into it. You may try to implement it yourselves with UndertaleModTool, but good luck trying to do so.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes