Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I'm just mesmerized by Magical Angel Fairy Heart's walking animation. I could watch that all day. I didn't care for the follow ups skipping animation. As pTerry32 stated, pump STR or STAM and just go ham on everyone like all the Fight Girl games. If that takes too long, Cheat Engine works great on this game. Pump the numbers near the max signed int (2,114,125,311) and the gun can one shot the bosses.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
As @pTerry32 stated, pump STR or STAM and just go ham on everyone like all the Fight Girl games.
I suggest going for MP and gun damage (DEX?) because enemies in later stages can't be staggered and they will spam knock you down which is extremely annoying.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I'm currently playing on Linux via Wine. The first level and the gallery loads fine, but attempting to play the boss level results in an out of memory error followed by a crash. The same thing happens when I view the gallery before playing level 1 and in both high and low memory versions of the game.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
plz 0068 link
Don't bother. I suggest using Cheat Engine and open this file along with Fairy Princess, set the value to 4, and start any random stage to start playing. You can also set the value to 4.1 if you wish to fight the boss which is not available in the v0068 update.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

v069 (Heh) is out. I think they last one ran out of WIP content.

HFalx

May 8, 2020
Does his game still not have proper gangbang scenes? It all being 1on1 with these games despite the context being "Heroine losing against an army" bothers me so much.

Reactions: Mossek

Lbahv

Nov 18, 2020
I wanted to ask if its possible to change the internal resolution of Fighting girl Sakura-R
The full screen that is activated with F4 is pretty bad

WhatASite

Mar 17, 2019
Save file for FairyPrincess_v0069, Gallery and Extras are all unlocked by me.
-------------line-------------
(Took me around 3-5 hours :(, and half way through I noticed that you can press P to knock yourself down and lost some HP.)

You can PLACE THE FILE at: C:\Users\(your current user)\AppData\Local\FairyPrincess_v001 (Mine is ADMIN)
--------------------------------

NOT RELATED TO THE FILE,
a thank you to: MF DOOM, J. Cole, Tyler, the Creator and Frank Ocean for keeping me sane while I suffer trying to get all the sex stuff :)

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes