Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
With the new version Fairy Princess 0.7, seems like this is the absolute max you can get on everything (except max potions, but the game UI screws up past 99)

1686605030727.png

Also, I used Cheat Engine cause it makes getting scenes WAY easier when you can manipulate HP and use the knockdown button (P key). Also, max stats is stupidly overpowered, even for "Hell" difficulty. Explosion with everything maxed can oneshot everything (making Megumin very proud)

full save file is here as well [place it at C:\Users\(your current user)\AppData\Local\FairyPrincess_v001]

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Any new game over cg fked scene? it's been over 2 months

there was new stuff to me considering i didn't have a version with stage 4 (only had stage 3 and no boss).... but it seems like the following was added since the last time I tried it:

-game over scenes for all stages and bosses before stage 4
-new rape animations for every enemy
-giving up without being raped when in armor break or nude leads to game over dialogue before the game over raping begins (it's the same ones for stages, but bosses are different)
-most stages, some bosses, and an intro now have a cutscene
-skill tree system with skill points
-stats and skills have a limit now (can't put them to absurd numbers like 10,000)
-no longer can buy stat points. can't buy skill points either. You have to level up (or use cheat engine) to get more.

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019
There's another 2 animated HCG from stage 4 when you datamine the game
Huh. Do you or anyone else happen to have that for sharing or does it not really work properly in-game yet?

Also, v0071 is out, it's the game over story for stage 3.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

is this new post just an update of fairy princess while teasing the new game or does it have a demo of the new game?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes