Others Magical Angel Fairy Princess [v0084] [Umai Neko]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Archmagelord

Nov 10, 2019
Need Help guys, When I click to start the game a window opens up for it but it stays white the whole time. Any fix for this?

Apr 29, 2022
no controls
no remapping
no explanation
for breaking away you have to actively mash ONE button
stupid controls in Extras - you must select enemy, then you must select heroine state; when changing enemy, you must select heroine state again
little to no control in H-scenes

I couldn't even beat one enemy
Am I stupid? Is this game stupid? I don't even care anymore.
Thanks for the save

CharlesYU85

Jul 9, 2017
The post on v0073 shows an AI animation (that actually looks pretty good) but he says the team won't use any AI. Wasted opportunity imo.

And an update without the intro/defeat story or a game over CG isn't really an update for this game =(

CharlesYU85

Jul 9, 2017
no controls
no remapping
no explanation
for breaking away you have to actively mash ONE button
stupid controls in Extras - you must select enemy, then you must select heroine state; when changing enemy, you must select heroine state again
little to no control in H-scenes

I couldn't even beat one enemy
Am I stupid? Is this game stupid? I don't even care anymore.
Thanks for the save
Use the spells. They won't even be able to get close to you if you upgrade enough mana

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
v0073

link down

Last edited:

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Oddly, no other post on their social media and it's cheaper than joining their patreon/ci-en. My guess is that it's an older version that won't get updated until official release.

nain9991

Oct 4, 2017
Oddly, no other post on their social media and it's cheaper than joining their patreon/ci-en. My guess is that it's an older version that won't get updated until official release.

his youtube channel that he has linked to ci at and patreon that comes with the steam link

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote