Others Magical Angel Fairy Princess [v0084] [Umai Neko]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Penggoomi

Jul 9, 2023
For anyone interested, here is a complete save file from the version 0.74, full gallery and nearly extra section (as there is one enemy that didn't interest me) and with a build that is quite solid to play with, quite hard to grind honestly.
Where am I have to backup this save file? I already have data.win file and I don't know the place I back up your savefile

JhonathanDj1003

Dec 16, 2017
Where am I have to backup this save file? I already have data.win file and I don't know the place I back up your savefile
Well, you can just copy your own save file and mine in different folders in the original one, they won't affect the game in none way as far as I've saw.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
christ... took a while for the next update, then find out that the dev is working on ANOTHER game on top of this...

feels like a "one thing at a time there big guy" moment

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
christ... took a while for the next update, then find out that the dev is working on ANOTHER game on top of this...

feels like a "one thing at a time there big guy" moment
Nah, this is normal for this dev. He quickly runs out of steam/passion and starts a new project. He can do that because most of his work is outsourced. The only difference is that previously he used to rush previous game to completion (often sacrificing quality, content and features) and now he keeps it on life support to slowly finish it.
If you play multiple of his games, especially right after full release, you'll quickly notice that earlier stages have more scene variation, 2 enemy types instead of 1, more/better CG animations, etc.
You decide which is better: having a rushed game with 30-50% of it being half-assed but at least it being "complete" or having snail-paced development with overall better game but no end/finish line in sight.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes