Others Magical Angel Fairy Princess [v0084] [Umai Neko]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Very interesting find, son.
It's also intiguing how it only seems to apply when she no longer has her power suit. Maybe it kind of protects her from losing her virginity of something? I've seen a few Magical Girl themed h-artists that feature a similar concept.

CharlesYU85

Jul 9, 2017
Something I noticed with 0.0074

the newest game over rape normally looks something like this:
View attachment 2951893

But lose with all her clothes gone and it's like this:

View attachment 2951894

confirmed stolen virginity on some scenes now?
Wow, great find! I checked and I don't see anything similar for any other scene so far. Might be b/c this this the only scene where the guy pulls out after cumming? I hope he implements more stuff like this later. Her virginity isn't even mentioned every time either (stage 1 defeat , boss 1, and boss 2 defeat so far)

gasedak

Mar 24, 2020
Princess has HP(1) and the release indicator is active(2), but the end scene is seen, At the same time, by repeatedly pressing the Z key, she can be released from the enemy's hands, but when she is released, she wears her own clothes; what is this?:oops::ROFLMAO: FP.jpg

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else have to completely close the game after each level because all the button options disappear?

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

New update, are they stopping with the story CGs or something to finish the game?

JhonathanDj1003

Dec 16, 2017
For anyone interested, here is a complete save file from the version 0.74, full gallery and nearly extra section (as there is one enemy that didn't interest me) and with a build that is quite solid to play with, quite hard to grind honestly.

Reactions: mycroft107

Mossek

Dec 24, 2021
Every new game from this developer spawn more and more enemies at one time. And that is ok. But why there is still no gang-bang content?
Another thing I do not understand is how it is possible this swarm of enemies completely ignore her huge boobs? There should be alot of grabs, licking etc. this boobs.

I think this developer should get award for wasting of own game design ideas...

Reactions: Corporal_Idiot

Corporal_Idiot

Apr 4, 2020
Every new game from this developer spawn more and more enemies at one time. And that is ok. But why there is still no gang-bang content?
Another thing I do not understand is how it is possible this swarm of enemies completely ignore her huge boobs? There should be alot of grabs, licking etc. this boobs.

I think this developer should get award for wasting of own game design ideas...
Agreed.

Even Fighting Girl Sakura-R had "gang-bang content", though it's just 2 variants of the mobs that double team the mc.

In my opinion, Fighting Girl Sakura-R is still a better game (please don't hurt me) due to its variety of enemies and animations - even the same mobs on other stages would show a different position.

Having mobs with varying physical builds provides a lot of potential scenes that is not limited to adult male x adult female.

Reactions: Mossek

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

Update for Fairy Princess as well as extra news for Fighting Yuri

tehhershel

Jul 23, 2022
In my opinion, Fighting Girl Sakura-R is still a better game (please don't hurt me) due to its variety of enemies and animations - even the same mobs on other stages would show a different position.

Having mobs with varying physical builds provides a lot of potential scenes that is not limited to adult male x adult female.
Nah I agree with you on that. Sakura-R is still their best game imo.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes