Others Magical Angel Fairy Princess [v0085] [Umai Neko]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
People never noticed this dev literally release the same damn thing with a reskin? I played the others and all feel the same, major difference is the artstyle which I think is made by different person at least in the last two games including this one.
well for the most part, they just want quick and easy money, with 1 version release at each month which basically include 1 new mon + 1 CG set, and a lot of recycling from their old games (mostly from the 4th title, Fairy Heart)
and yes the artist CG changed from Kuronel (now known as TamaTamamo) to a newer artist, which i havent actually looked into yet, might do at some point, and prob find a way to make a CG viewer so we dont have to go through the game

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
fighting girl yuri first demo is finally out, from the looks of it, it doesnt seem like there's any dialogue before the h-scenes, though gameplay looks mad fun, i've always liked the gameplay in umai neko's 2d games more tbh

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
fighting girl yuri first demo is finally out, from the looks of it, it doesnt seem like there's any dialogue before the h-scenes, though gameplay looks mad fun, i've always liked the gameplay in umai neko's 2d games more tbh
Could you perhaps share the file?

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Is it arrogance to deliberately continue to have no controller support in a Sidescroller in 2024?

It may have been frustratingly quirky in 2017, but 7 years and 5 games later?

Reactions: some random fellow

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Is it arrogance to deliberately continue to have no controller support in a Sidescroller in 2024?

It may have been frustratingly quirky in 2017, but 7 years and 5 games later?
meanwhile I've played a crap FPS (that had hentai locked behind a sliding puzzle for some reason) that lacked keyboard support and only took xbox controller support so....

incompetence or arrogance? you decide. I've seen both from various devs before

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes