Others Magical Angel Fairy Princess [v0085] [Umai Neko]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So is this one abandoned? I am so confused by Umai Neko releases lol
And yes yes we are all aware they are mostly reskins. I get that but this specific game be it a reskin or not seems to be abandoned and just wanted confirmation if anyone was aware, then we can also get OP updated to right status

Umai Neko now has 5 games in total based on what we have on F95. With 3 of them being finished;
  1. Magical Angel Fairy Heart
  2. FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA
  3. Fighting Girl Sakura-R

And then 2 of them that seem to be abandoned, the one on this thread we are on here so Magical Angel Fairy Princess and then Magical Angel Fairy Flower as well which also appears to be another abandoned one

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
So is this one abandoned? I am so confused by Umai Neko releases lol
And yes yes we are all aware they are mostly reskins. I get that but this specific game be it a reskin or not seems to be abandoned and just wanted confirmation if anyone was aware, then we can also get OP updated to right status

Umai Neko now has 5 games in total based on what we have on F95. With 3 of them being finished;
  1. Magical Angel Fairy Heart
  2. FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA
  3. Fighting Girl Sakura-R

And then 2 of them that seem to be abandoned, the one on this thread we are on here so Magical Angel Fairy Princess and then Magical Angel Fairy Flower as well which also appears to be another abandoned one
you forgot fighting girl mei which imo is the best one to date because of the way the story is displayed in both the stages and before the h-scenes start with her face icon changes
fairy princess is getting story updates
and fairy flower seems like he just stopped yea i guess we can count that one as technically completed
there's also the fighting girl hibari demo but that was very barebones

and of course, his newest upcoming game, fighting girl yuri

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
you forgot fighting girl mei which imo is the best one to date because of the way the story is displayed in both the stages and before the h-scenes start with her face icon changes
fairy princess is getting story updates
and fairy flower seems like he just stopped yea i guess we can count that one as technically completed
there's also the fighting girl hibari demo but that was very barebones

and of course, his newest upcoming game, fighting girl yuri
i played all of his game i totally agree with u Mei is best, second could be Sakura-R. I actually prefer his old artstyle than current games, it's just meh with unbalance body form, like three heads monster fighting another monster.

Reactions: derakino999

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

Updates for all Magical Girl games focusing on technical aspects only for some reason. I don't know why, people just want him to finish Princess first.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018

Updates for all Magical Girl games focusing on technical aspects only for some reason. I don't know why, people just want him to finish Princess first.
It's because those games run like shit on many systems. There was a trick to change some stuff in config file and it helped some people but not many. Since some of those games are on steam, he probably updated them so people will stop complaining.
Also, this dev always was "all over the place". I remember him adding new HCGs to Sakura-R our of nowhere while he was working on 2 other projects...

HinFumi

Jan 30, 2019
Anyone have the 85 save?
Here mate. All I did was tinker with the binaries so all the RPG stuff are as they come, so you can play the game if you want to without having to worry about unlocking the Gallery + Extras.

Just place the file attached in here: AppData\Local\FairyPrincess_v001

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes