Others Magical Angel Fairy Princess [v0085] [Umai Neko]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MagicalAngelFairyPrincess-V0083
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ojhllsai

ojhllsai

Apr 7, 2024
MagicalAngelFairyPrincess-V0083
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
thanks mate

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
"Ok folks, the popularity poll from DLSite just got released. The top genres of "girls that had one job but keep getting boned instead" are
- Kunoichis
- Housewives
- Magical Girls
- Angels
- Magical Creatures
- Warrior Princesses.

We can't compete with the top two because of market saturation, but to compensate we'll put ALL of the others in our game.

She'll be a magical girl AND an Angel AND a Fairy AND a Princess and she'll fuck up all tasks and get 4 times the incompetence sex scenes.

That's what the market wants. Get to it!"

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

Hoho, it's 50% off. Steam version is not at all updated since last year but probably will get more support once released

Nov 4, 2018
^
Mine looked like it froze, but after several minutes it continued loading and worked normally. I dunno why its startup behavior changed.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
People never noticed this dev literally release the same damn thing with a reskin? I played the others and all feel the same, major difference is the artstyle which I think is made by different person at least in the last two games including this one.

Oct 1, 2020
People never noticed this dev literally release the same damn thing with a reskin? I played the others and all feel the same, major difference is the artstyle which I think is made by different person at least in the last two games including this one.
You're not wrong, it does seem as though some people have overlooked this issue. Umai Neko doesn't really put in enough effort to flesh out combat & explore a variety of fetishes. The potential is there, but we both know that Umai Neko refuses to capitalize given how long their games take to develop.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes