VN Ren'Py Completed Magical Diary: Wolf Hall [v1.0.12] [Hanako Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
To those asking about cheat codes (aside the ones already posted here, they work and were very helpful, thank you), the game wiki gives a few other cheat codes:

To open the console, press Shift + O and then enter the following commands:

strong = X [X can be anything between 0 and 100]

smart = X

cute = X

weird = X

red = X

blue = X

green = X

black = X

white = X

mp = X [X is your maximum MP]

hp = X [X is your maximum HP]

stress = X

merits = Y [Y can be anything between -50 and 50]

money = XXXXXX [as much as you like]

Then press enter again at an empty line to execute the codes.

To get the spells, take 1 class of each magic and they are available to you.

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
To those asking about cheat codes (aside the ones already posted here, they work and were very helpful, thank you), the game wiki gives a few other cheat codes:

To open the console, press Shift + O and then enter the following commands:

strong = X [X can be anything between 0 and 100]

smart = X

cute = X

weird = X

red = X

blue = X

green = X

black = X

white = X

mp = X [X is your maximum MP]

hp = X [X is your maximum HP]

stress = X

merits = Y [Y can be anything between -50 and 50]

money = XXXXXX [as much as you like]

Then press enter again at an empty line to execute the codes.

To get the spells, take 1 class of each magic and they are available to you.

These cheats are for Magical diary horse hall ))
For wolf hall i used these:
gain_smart/strong/white/black/green/red/blue/money/stress(x) x can be a -x if you want to decrease some stat.
flirty/sporty/scheming=x for a reputation.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
If I wanted an unofficial android port, would I make a request here or in a separate topic ?

Aug 31, 2018
gain_smart/strong/white/black/green/red/blue/money/stress(x) x can be a -x if you want to decrease some stat.
for wolf hall, how do get the mp to work, want to increase it above 100. Can't seem to get it to work, tried multiple variants of code.
Edit: also, where is the actual save location? editing it would be much easier for me.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
The main routes with the most content are:

Barbara
Damien
Ellen
Minnie
William

Side routes:

Angela
Corrinna
Luke
Manuel
Pastel
Raven
Suki
'Preciate it. Was hoping there was a route to date the professors, but if it ain't meant to be, oh well.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Can someone talented enough, mod this game to create some erotic elements for all female characters (including seniors & teachers) present in game. It will be super cool if that's possible. :geek::p

Reactions: Hunt4Bugs

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Can someone talented enough, mod this game to create some erotic elements for all female characters (including seniors & teachers) present in game. It will be super cool if that's possible. :geek::p
I could live without erotic, I'd rather an option to eventually date Potsdam. In Horse Hall, Grabiner was a possible route option, so I was kinda hoping Potsdam would be available when this came out.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Having a lot more fun with this than I was expecting. It's got a lot of variation and hidden nooks, lots of replay value. I especially like that it pieces together the big mystery of who the MC really is rather than give it away all at once; you get bits and pieces of info from here and there to eventually put the big picture together.

Trying to get close enough to all the different characters is as much of a puzzle as the dungeons are.

If I have a complaint it's that you don't get to use spells in scenes all that often. I was hoping that would be another avenue for replay; to try and get this or that spell in time for X scene and get an entirely new option that could take it in a very different direction.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Okay, ported it to RenPy 7.1 (including proper Linux support), cut out IGG's shit, fixed bootstrapping problem:

When I started using yours I began to get an error every time I load a save. Sometimes it can be ignored but other times it can't move past it.

I tried deleting the save data from appdata/roaming/renpy but it's still happening - and now with the IGG version, too.

HASASASASA

Jul 3, 2019
anyone know where is the save file of the game? Because i save it, go to the saves folder, but it isn't there

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Where are the achievements? I want to see what ones I have and how many are left.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
none pf this is actually working for me

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote