EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
the electricity part is easy, there is more content, 3 scenes with the "mother" (only handjob), and with other woman are more scenes but i don´t unlock them yet and i don't know how. in the gallery are like 13 scenes and i only have 7

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
What have I missed found 7 notes, (all in my inventory) tried the door and the keypad, turned the power off, I can't use the printer and there seems to be nothing on the computer, I can't use the bed and the door is needs me to turn the power off but I cant access that again... the red hat and backpack do nothing..

XoX_Gur

Oct 18, 2020
What have I missed found 7 notes, (all in my inventory) tried the door and the keypad, turned the power off, I can't use the printer and there seems to be nothing on the computer, I can't use the bed and the door is needs me to turn the power off but I cant access that again... the red hat and backpack do nothing..
1. collect all the papers
2. check exit door and check keypad and again exit door
3. now back to elect..panel and do it
4. check exit
5. check printer
6. Exit

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
1. collect all the papers
2. check exit door and check keypad and again exit door
3. now back to elect..panel and do it
4. check exit
5. check printer
6. Exit
I tried this, nothing happens with the printer. I think I'll just leave this one behind.

XoX_Gur

Oct 18, 2020
I tried this, nothing happens with the printer. I think I'll just leave this one behind.
if you do this in order it's fine I just finished it and all about printer click on it it shows a bigger image of the scene then click again on the printer and it will show that the files are copied and you're ready to leave the room that's all easy peasy.

davus12

Mar 11, 2018
I see, I almost thought it had no scenes I needed to talk at night.
the electricity part is easy, there is more content, 3 scenes with the "mother" (only handjob), and with other woman are more scenes but i don´t unlock them yet and i don't know how. in the gallery are like 13 scenes and i only have 7
How do you guys progress past the part once you get to the house? Nothing I do works, I try talking at night but it's only some dialogue, nothing beyond that and can't exit the house or anything.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
How do you guys progress past the part once you get to the house? Nothing I do works, I try talking at night but it's only some dialogue, nothing beyond that and can't exit the house or anything.
Open the map from the map icon top right corner inside your room, that will start a tutorial. After that keep an eye on the hints.

XoX_Gur

Oct 18, 2020
When you enter the house, you should sleep on the first day
A comic scene is shown, Then talk to the mechanic in the mechanic's office, then go back to the main hall and look at the bathroom(day should be one of the Sun/Tue/Thu if you sleep more than once), and then go to the garage and talk to the mechanic. At this point, you should sleep. After that, the map icon is available.

moolook

Oct 21, 2020
wow, a game that forces you to go through a stage without any hints, the entire stage may or may not be bugged, and expects you to finish said stage to unlock the rest of the game. not for me.

Ceirasko5

Oct 18, 2020
wow, a game that forces you to go through a stage without any hints, the entire stage may or may not be bugged, and expects you to finish said stage to unlock the rest of the game. not for me.
I have played this game and yeah kind of forces players to do things but it also has hints too iys in the menu. by the way nowdays kind of all games force you to do things to get passed through different levels and scenes but what i love about the game is its animations and the final scene is amazing i recommend you to play the last scene

Reactions: Xenoga'me

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
I have played this game and yeah kind of forces players to do things but it also has hints too iys in the menu. by the way nowdays kind of all games force you to do things to get passed through different levels and scenes but what i love about the game is its animations and the final scene is amazing i recommend you to play the last scene
what final scene? and how do you get all the gallery? i only reach the blowjob but nothing more

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes