Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hey. I'm the developer. Could I please keep the ownership of this thread?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I escaped the lab, but am confused by school. Two days of art class, then no other classes? I'm not sure how to progress.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I escaped the lab, but am confused by school. Two days of art class, then no other classes? I'm not sure how to progress.
In this version, the school work is over.
You have to go to the art teacher on the second floor in the afternoon and pick up Rose's order. You have to give it to Rose. She says she will take it later. Then do mini-game with katty in the kitchen and help her, then go to the bathroom and talk to her. She will guide you.
You can also do this first and then go to the art teacher

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In this version, the school work is over.
You have to go to the art teacher on the second floor in the afternoon and pick up Rose's order. You have to give it to Rose. She says she will take it later. Then do mini-game with katty in the kitchen and help her, then go to the bathroom and talk to her. She will guide you.
You can also do this first and then go to the art teacher
Thanks for the information! In that case, I think I have everything completed for this version with two repeatable encounters.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Thanks for the information! In that case, I think I have everything completed for this version with two repeatable encounters.
This version contains 12 adult scenes. you can see them in Gallery tab , see hints tab in game for more info.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
This is a bug free version. Read previous messages. You can do it
Yeah i figured it out had to hit a button while in the elctracal box but once you leave you cant access it again and then your stuck in the room that part might need to change.

MisterDash

Nov 1, 2020
work on your originality, I think you should change the map a bit so that it is not so equal to summertime saga

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Yeah i figured it out had to hit a button while in the elctracal box but once you leave you cant access it again and then your stuck in the room that part might need to change.
I appreciate for feedback we will fix it in the next update, back button issue

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
work on your originality, I think you should change the map a bit so that it is not so equal to summertime saga
we are so glad to see such this comments, I appreciate its true and we still work on it this game contains more map areas and will be rework soon, just its matter of time

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The Full Game walk through of Magical Gene v1.0.0 is available in our Patreon page for Patrons now

Reactions: jimbo_1234
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes