Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
This is a 2D game and unlike 3D games, more fancy characters have been tried. 2D game is about the art of the artist and there is no law in it that we want to design everything as it really is. On the contrary, the fascination is that we can depict things that do not exist in the real world here. I personally like bodies that are oiled or shiny. But we have tried to consider different tastes, but in this version, two characters are currently open. You will see more variety in future versions. They are not all jelly, I promise ;) :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hi there, Im struggling with the electrical panel part. I cannot get the small buttons on the right side to turn off.
I originally struggled with figuring out what the order of button presses were to activate the panel. There is an explicit guide if you want to go that way, but the order can be found by looking at all the documents you found in the rooms. Each one contains a reference to one of the buttons.. The explicit process of discovery that I put under spoilers is most likely discussed in the four previous pages. Good luck.

Reactions: Xenoga'me

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Personally, I went to the explicit panel walkthrough because I didn't realize there was a logic behind it. Once I discovered the secret, I wished I'd held off a bit longer to find the solution on my own.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
You can use Patreon page guides
This is a pdf:
and there is 2 videos and Panel code for patreons
or you could take all the complaints and obvious issues and fix the game ._.;;

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Magical Gene [v1.0.0] save games are available in Patreon page now

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's really not that difficult. The order of connections is revealed by looking at the documents he obtained.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Magical Gene next update the new character (Doctor Sara) is now on our Patreon and Subscribestar page now
Please see it and leave a comment

Oct 21, 2017
How do I pass the part of the electrical panel? off in the correct chronological order, but still can't get through that part of the game.

R3-> C3-> C1-> R2-> R1-> C2-> C4

Is that the order?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
How do I pass the part of the electrical panel? off in the correct chronological order, but still can't get through that part of the game.

R3-> C3-> C1-> R2-> R1-> C2-> C4

Is that the order?
Make sure puzzle is reset. I failed several times even with correct sequence due to wrong starting point.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Magical Gene v1.0.5 released:

Reactions: Dragon59

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Magical Gene [v1.0.5] [Xenoga'me] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 544.05 MB
Original MAC Size: 526.76 MB

Compressed PC Size: 81.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 65.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
this game needs WT the elf guy says help me but when he is down stairs he says i do not need any help........

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes