Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
I can't find any bug. First, see Bob. Continue with Quests

This is our first game.
Alright, thank you, I wanted to check to make sure. There's some constructive criticism to be given here and I hope you would take it in, if you don't mind :)

The game right now is a bit too linear and doesn't really allow for much choice in what to do. I get that you have your particular story you want to tell here, but it can get very tedious when there are so many repetitive steps to get to the same point. I would see if I could change up or disassociate some events so that players would have more personal choices of things to do, if only to do things in a different order so they weren't led by the nose from each event to the next.

The dialogue can feel a bit stiff, possibly due to being translated. The story itself isn't bad or uninteresting per se, but it is a bit all over the place, especially with the aforementioned linearity. It feels like you added things after the fact to existing stories and it makes events feel a bit disjointed.

The art is a bit different from what most people are used to, I think. Is there going to be a second pass done to update some of the graphics? Proportions in general seem a bit in flux.

Reactions: Xenoga'me

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Alright, thank you, I wanted to check to make sure. There's some constructive criticism to be given here and I hope you would take it in, if you don't mind :)

The game right now is a bit too linear and doesn't really allow for much choice in what to do. I get that you have your particular story you want to tell here, but it can get very tedious when there are so many repetitive steps to get to the same point. I would see if I could change up or disassociate some events so that players would have more personal choices of things to do, if only to do things in a different order so they weren't led by the nose from each event to the next.

The dialogue can feel a bit stiff, possibly due to being translated. The story itself isn't bad or uninteresting per se, but it is a bit all over the place, especially with the aforementioned linearity. It feels like you added things after the fact to existing stories and it makes events feel a bit disjointed.

The art is a bit different from what most people are used to, I think. Is there going to be a second pass done to update some of the graphics? Proportions in general seem a bit in flux.
Thank you so much for your helpful comment. We are trying to improve the game quality.

Reactions: Devronman

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
You're welcome! I hope you aren't dissuaded by criticism but instead continue to work on your project :)
Your comments are encouraging. You made us realize our shortcomings and correct them. We aren't dissuaded and we will not be and we will continue making this game until the completion of it. Thank you

Reactions: Devronman

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Your comments are encouraging. Making us realize our shortcomings and correct them. We aren't dissuaded and we will not be and we will continue making this game until the completion of it. Thank you

Fuck Boy D

Oct 31, 2021
What have I missed found 7 notes, (all in my inventory) tried the door and the keypad, turned the power off, I can't use the printer and there seems to be nothing on the computer, I can't use the bed and the door is needs me to turn the power off but I cant access that again... the red hat and backpack do nothing..
I had only 6 paper, where do I find the last one

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Holy fkk it's been an hour already and I can't beat the hand mini game, how to clear the orange with the focus thing?

Edit:Wtf I was so focused on the spheres :ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Holy fkk it's been an hour already and I can't beat the hand mini game, how to clear the orange with the focus thing?

Edit:Wtf I was so focused on the spheres :ROFLMAO:
Yes, you need to literally focus on what you're supposed to do and not be distracted by the spheres.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Main menu.jpg
Where were we?

We were here and we hadn't gone anywhere. During this time we have been planning and working on the new version of Magical Gene, and along with it, we have come up with a new idea that we think is great. We are building a new game in a new and unique style and we will release it soon.

And what about Magical Gene?

Magical Gene
is our first game and its next version is under construction and we will continue to build it until the end. We have designed an exciting and wonderful story to continue the game that we hope you like.

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes