Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
1jony_emma_sword11.jpg
New scene of the next version ( Johny and Emma)

This scene worked for version 1.4.0. Can you guess what is happening?
Write to us in the comments
During this time, has tried to increase his capabilities. If you see a noticeable change in his work, comment for us
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter:

Reactions: Henkdevries815

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
We try to publish it as soon as possible. You can follow its progress from the weekly Progress Bar on or
:giggle:

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
1650866224865.png

Betty, a New character
Betty is Emma's mother. She was born today after her daughter
I've tried to do it better than my ex-works. Please comment to us and say your words
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter:

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Emma_lost_found.jpg

A new scene for the next update. Emma is missing in the dark forest and she ...
Amm... You will see it in the next update soon
But one more thing! We've made an account on Opensea and this scene is our first NFT!
We will create more NFTs and these NFTs are for sale and you can buy them now! But one more important and attractive thing!
Blue Patrons and above can receive NFTs worth more than twice the amount of their tiers per month.
More precisely:
Blue Patrons (25$ tiers) will receive NFTs worth more than $ 50 per month as gifts!
Green Patrons (50$ tiers) will receive NFTs worth more than $ 100 per month as gifts!
Pink VIP Patrons (100$ tiers) will receive NFTs worth more than $ 200 per month as gifts!
Accelerators (500$ tiers) will receive NFTs worth more than $ 1000 per month as gifts!
Yes! you can keep these NFTs and sell them at a good profit after a while. Obviously, the sooner you buy these NFTs, the more profitable you will be.
Now by supporting us to build Magical Gene, you are also investing.
The Magical Gene is expanding and a new version will be released soon. Approximately 77% of the work of the new version has been done, you can see its progress bar on the main page.
We have also working on Twitter to increase the community and this will guarantee your profit!
This is a win-win deal. Don't miss the opportunity and join us!✌
Just join us with an NFT tier, Send us your Crypto_wallet, and receive your Gifts
Our Opensea account
This Artwork NFT link:

Last edited:

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
I love the art and the game in general. U love Dark Cookie´s Summertime Saga for sure, dont u? :p
Definitely a good reference to follow. Keep it up dude

Henri53

Jul 6, 2021
I have restarted the game after a break of a few weeks however I am unable to acess the map - it is greyed out and I'm stuck at the stage where I need to visit Hilary at the police station - can anyone help please

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I have restarted the game after a break of a few weeks however I am unable to acess the map - it is greyed out and I'm stuck at the stage where I need to visit Hilary at the police station - can anyone help please
You should sleep to activate it!

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020

We decided to give each of you a newly made NFTs worth approximately $ 50 to appreciate our beloved Patrons.

You can sell these NFTs or keep them to sell at higher prices!

You have 5 days to send us your wallet address through our Patreon page here to receive your gifts!

Thank you all for supporting us! ❤❤❤

This is the last NFT of Magical Gene:

We will give more NFT gifts to Red Patrons and uppers in the coming days!

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

We decided to give each of you a newly made NFTs worth approximately $ 50 to appreciate our beloved Patrons.

You can sell these NFTs or keep them to sell at higher prices!

You have 5 days to send us your wallet address through our Patreon page here to receive your gifts!

Thank you all for supporting us! ❤❤❤

This is the last NFT of Magical Gene:

We will give more NFT gifts to Red Patrons and uppers in the coming days!
how about a progress bar ?

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
8fake_party_post.jpg

Finally, this version is finished and we are reviewing and testing it.

Due to work on a new game, the making of this version was delayed, but we finally decided to postpone the production of the new game to another time and return to the making of the Magical Gene.

From now on, we decide to release each version within 2 months or a maximum of 3 months.

We have a lot of work to complete the story of this game and we should design a lot of characters, animations, and movements.

Several reworks and modifications were done for this version, and we designed the animations and scenes of this version in a more specific way.

Version 1.4.0-P1 is ready, and after the review, we will most likely release it to the dear Patrons on June 29 and publically on July 2.

Thank you for supporting us!

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes