BDI

May 23, 2017
The Previous version's save files are compatible with this version and the next versions, Comment if there is a problem

He is in the Mall
You really need to get a person who is fluent in English to at least proof read your text before publishing it.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I can't go to the police station it seems. The map in the corner isn't clickable so I'm stuck (i think?)

Reactions: Ikil
Oct 3, 2019
Do we have the beginnings of a Breeding Mechanic here? Magically accelerated preg term, magical get-out-adultery-scott-free parental test...

All that's left is to deal with the mechanics of multiple kids, here's several possibilities:

1. Put a cap on how many kids per girl

2. Stick em in daycare and forget about them

3. Have Rose magic them away to another place (like in Corrupted Kingdoms)

Just my two cents of course, this is enjoyable even without any planned mechanics

darose1515

Mar 24, 2020
I am stuck at the part where I need to talk to hillary more about the case at the police station, but it wont let me get in and down to the lockup. I'm hoping you guys could help me with this problem?

darose1515

Mar 24, 2020
This is the quest I am trying to do and I'm stuck on it. It keeps sating this. I slept a good week in the game and it still says it. Help please

Misty

May 26, 2017
This is the quest I am trying to do and I'm stuck on it. It keeps sating this. I slept a good week in the game and it still says it. Help please
Same here I don't know it's a bug or we hit the wall for this version.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1899524

Magical Gene new version (1.4.0-P1) released (for Red Patrons and above)
You can download it here for free 3 days later!
Download the Game from the links below and enjoy ...
We worked hard for this version. We reworked many parts of the game and added some characters, animations, and stories to the game. Please comment your opinion after you play.
Thanks to everyone who helped us.
Old Saves from v1.3.7 are compatible

12.png

Why does is say from 29 sexy scenes only 2 are new is this a remake or what ?

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes