Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Lustomania v0.2.0 (Patron version) is ready:

Lustomania haloween sale on itch . io :

Subscribestar:

court1.jpg

jed999

May 26, 2021
Can't leave the house, is this really a game ?.
Slept 3 days and map is still greyed out.

No button to exit to the garage.

Nice code bro.......LOL

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 1228107

Overview:
The story of the game is about a boy with extraordinary abilities kidnapped by a doctor at birth. After the age of 16, he looks for his parents and meets people in the city with whom he has a relationship and realizes his extraordinary abilities. In this version of the game, you will see the beginning of an interesting story. In the game's final scene, you will encounter a creature that will form many questions in your mind. You are looking for the truth in this game. Want to know where these features come from and why you have them? Are there other people who have these capabilities? Are you inspired by these abilities, or do you have these abilities because you have a pure heart or another truth behind the scenes? Where are your parents? And most importantly, who are you?

Other publisher sites! Please change our Twitter link and game pics

Thread Updated: 2022-07-03
Release Date: 2022-07-03
Developer: Xenoga'me
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.0-P1
OS
: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

check out our second game: Lustomania

Old saves (Except v1.3.7) maybe don't work
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1228445 View attachment 1228446 View attachment 1228447 View attachment 1228448 View attachment 1228450 View attachment 1228451 View attachment 928276 View attachment 930163 View attachment 1905958 View attachment 1905974 View attachment 1905978 View attachment 1228107 View attachment 1281781 View attachment 1281782 View attachment 1281783 View attachment 1905979
Okay, I played through this.

First, you need the game proofread again.
Second, you should be able to get more than just one girl pregnant.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really hate dev's when they do this, start making a great game then stop and work on a different game.

I was ready to start support for this game when this happen, glade I held off from doing it.
I have stopped all support for dev's who work on more than 1 game at a time.
(Yes I know it was over 6 months ago they stopped working on this and I have and will keep this on the unwatched list.)
Dev's should only work on one game at a time until finished, they will get more support that way.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I really hate dev's when they do this, start making a great game then stop and work on a different game.

I was ready to start support for this game when this happen, glade I held off from doing it.
I have stopped all support for dev's who work on more than 1 game at a time.
(Yes I know it was over 6 months ago they stopped working on this and I have and will keep this on the unwatched list.)
Dev's should only work on one game at a time until finished, they will get more support that way.
Xeno'game killed his own legacy one of the most dumb decisions to work on another game when you can't even deliver frequent updates on your main title especially if the second game you make is horrible.

Reactions: BDI
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes