StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1886381

Finally, this version is finished and we are reviewing and testing it.

Due to work on a new game, the making of this version was delayed, but we finally decided to postpone the production of the new game to another time and return to the making of the Magical Gene.

From now on, we decide to release each version within 2 months or a maximum of 3 months.

We have a lot of work to complete the story of this game and we should design a lot of characters, animations, and movements.

Several reworks and modifications were done for this version, and we designed the animations and scenes of this version in a more specific way.

Version 1.4.0-P1 is ready, and after the review, we will most likely release it to the dear Patrons on June 29 and publically on July 2.

Thank you for supporting us!

Was the MC replaced by the guy in green or who is it ? remember main character looked very different

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Screenshot (18).png We've just finished Magical Gene v1.4.0-P1 it all works and tests and it's completely ready to upload!
Red Patrons can download it a couple of hours later.
3 days later you can download it for FREE. Be sure to download it! Everything in this version is fantastic!

Reactions: Henkdevries815

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Download links1.jpg

Magical Gene new version (1.4.0-P1) released (for Red Patrons and above)
You can download it here for free 3 days later!
Download the Game from the links below and enjoy ...
We worked hard for this version. We reworked many parts of the game and added some characters, animations, and stories to the game. Please comment your opinion after you play.
Thanks to everyone who helped us.
Old Saves from v1.3.7 are compatible

Last edited:

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Magical Gene New version (v1.4.0-p1) now is ready for all Patrons
Download Links:

You can wait till tomorrow and download it for FREE!

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Magical Gene New version (v1.4.0-p1) publicly released!
This thread will update after a couple of hours.
Free direct download links:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Magical Gene [v1.4.0-P1] [Xenoga'me] - Original Size: 929MB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=252MB Mac=218MB

Used quality settings: image=90% audio=80% video=75%. I have choose these settings because i want provide a nearly same experience qualitywise like with the uncompressed game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
yeah im pretty this game is broken ive been stuck at talk to kate 3/4 for a long time so i cant continue in the game

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Having to replay 95% of the game every fucking single time a new update hits is..... frustrating, to say the least.
I will just wait for the game to be finish now. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Having to replay 95% of the game every fucking single time a new update hits is..... frustrating, to say the least.
I will just wait for the game to be finish now. :rolleyes:
The Previous version's save files are compatible with this version and the next versions, Comment if there is a problem

Idk how to contact Gabriel. Someone maybe help me here?
He is in the Mall

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes