RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

colonelsanders7

Oct 8, 2019
I Just felt Like I should mention an issue I found In the 1.10 partial in case you are not aware. The pleasure gauge does not seem to work in battle. I can't tell if it is Just not showing a change in the status or if the coding is bugged and Just can not increase. For some reason, you can still increase it using traps like the tentacles in the sewer. Thanks for the translation. also if anyone finds a fix I would greatly appreciate it if you can share it.
Is there a fix for this?

alexpal

Jul 11, 2018
currently playing the game without translation and somehow mangaed to got up to the 3rd boss but i still don't understand how this "engram" system work can someone explain it to me ? what does it do ? how do i get then ?

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
currently playing the game without translation and somehow mangaed to got up to the 3rd boss but i still don't understand how this "engram" system work can someone explain it to me ? what does it do ? how do i get then ?
You can't use the skill or you can't craft certain items if not equipped, that's what I know, you get them from SI, you have to charge your Sl with items dropped from killing monsters, which must be purified by Memoria, if you use it without purification, it increases your corruption gauge ( 100 means instant bad ending) high corruption gauge will unlock certain area in ars memoria where you can learn dark magic.

Last edited:

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Pls don't expect the translation to work 100% I proofread fast and didn't check many things, heck my RAW translation may even break the game LUL... XD So I'm just putting out dar, dat expect it to work out of the box. >w>

I'm almost done btw just need to finish with map001 and then all dat's left is the common events (Common Events is where the game usually breaks the most when using the Translator++ program on MV games).
Did you ever finish this or still working on it?

Feb 7, 2021
So, I am an absolute newfag when it comes to translation, and I don't speak any Japanese at all. I'm gonna have a lot of free time for about a month. Does anyone need any bitch work done on this project? Idk who all is involved in the translation, but I'd be happy to lend my time once I understand the process. I want to see this game translated as much as the rest of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: K4no

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
So anyone still working on the translation of this game.... I played the same developers last two games and they were awesome. Really wish someone picks up the translation and finish it as soon as possible

Feb 7, 2021
So anyone still working on the translation of this game.... I played the same developers last two games and they were awesome. Really wish someone picks up the translation and finish it as soon as possible
Legit beginning as we speak from scratch. Found a great tool to help. I am a lazy coomer though, so I promise nothing, but I'll keep ya'll posted (y)

Feb 7, 2021
Very small update for you coomers:
I have gotten into the basic flow of translation, now. I'm learning as I go, and I'm brand new, but I'm getting help on the translator discord when I need it, and if everything goes smoothly, it seems there won't be any big problems.

I'm translating it by brute force, manually. The MTL nonsense is just too much technical effort for my tiny monkey brain.

There is a lot to translate, more than I expected, but I'm enjoying the work, and I have tons of time to do it, so hopefully I'll have good progress in a few weeks or so. I'll update as I go.

ALSO I haven't been through this whole thread, but I know someone else has been working on this. I'm happy to collab / split the work, if you wanna hit me up!

ALSO also, if any laymen here want to help with even really basic stuff, like proofreading my work and such, I'm happy to walk you through the very basics of what I'm doing (it's not terribly complex). The more people work on this, the quicker it gets done.

If anyone wants to hmu, best way is Sovereign#7638 on discord.