RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Hmm, further play shows that you can't unlock the beach either, transfering the save over to an unpatched version of the game and talking to the couple in the station who unlocks it for you does trigger it to appear in the list of places you can visit
Might explain why I can't get to the onsen or park either...
Park(Park Phantom?) and Onsen(Water Phantom one) unlock through missions.

Jan 9, 2019
Yeah, the optional requests..
Gonna have to play through on my japanese version of the game to see if they're unlocked the moment you accept those missions, but I'm not seeing the locations on the map 1617822847620.png
1617822928441.png
Interestingly, transferring the save file over to my japanese 1.09 version and talking to the couple does trigger the unlock for the beach.

doomguy666

Jul 29, 2019
+1
Thanks to everyone working on a fan or MTL translation. this game looks very interesting, especially if you are a fan of corruption or ambrosia. Will support the devs when I get the chance.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Yeah, the optional requests..
Gonna have to play through on my japanese version of the game to see if they're unlocked the moment you accept those missions, but I'm not seeing the locations on the map View attachment 1129611
View attachment 1129612
Interestingly, transferring the save file over to my japanese 1.09 version and talking to the couple does trigger the unlock for the beach.
Ah, cause I haven't transfered over Map 2 yet.

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
Thanks for working on the translation work! I bought the game off DLsite then realise I'm shit at JP so this TL will definitely help haha

Nawi

Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 1126994 v1.10 that you up have this bug the original jp don't have this
Hey. I seem to have found the issue you're having, as I was having the exact same problems. After going through all the files, I seem to have narrowed it down to a combination of the System.json and Map002.json. This is also probably because like flazeo has said, he hasn't fully completed Map002.

From my understanding fooling around with it a bit, you'll need to have both the original game files for them in your data folder, as there is some sort of error in both of them that is causing the cut-in scenes to bug out in most instances.

If you replace both those files with the OG ones it should fix the problem.

EDIT: It doesn`t seem to fix the cut-ins on the train, but fixes all the other cut-ins

Last edited:

blackrock98

Apr 7, 2018
Just in case people don't know, you can request games on Kagura Game's official website.

If many people request for the translation of Magical Girl Celesphonia, it might catch their attention. I've already sent them a message.

(I also kind of want to buy it on Steam to support them, given that Ambrosia was one of the best RPGMaker H-games I've ever played.)

amita

Jun 18, 2020
Just in case people don't know, you can request games on Kagura Game's official website.

If many people request for the translation of Magical Girl Celesphonia, it might catch their attention. I've already sent them a message.

(I also kind of want to buy it on Steam to support them, given that Ambrosia was one of the best RPGMaker H-games I've ever played.)
i already post that they r doing steam eng ver right now

Suit

May 11, 2019
I hope they don't do Celesphonia, it took them years to finish off Ambrosia. Even the developer said they took way too long.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Utratroy

Mar 31, 2020
Use AdventCirno's translation tool. Works completely on the game. This is a patreon, but the download is free. Just read the manual on how to use it and everything will be translated.
did anyone have the translate data?
since it barely passes the 6mb limit.
appreciate it if anyone can share it here

doomguy666

Jul 29, 2019
Heres my latest stable version, it's 1.10 ver with most of translated, still need to translate over from my less stable build most of Map 2 and other parts of Common Events.

So both Mainly normal dialogues and sex scenes still not transfered over.

I Just felt Like I should mention an issue I found In the 1.10 partial in case you are not aware. The pleasure gauge does not seem to work in battle. I can't tell if it is Just not showing a change in the status or if the coding is bugged and Just can not increase. For some reason, you can still increase it using traps like the tentacles in the sewer. Thanks for the translation. also if anyone finds a fix I would greatly appreciate it if you can share it.