RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Heres my latest stable version, it's 1.10 ver with most of translated, still need to translate over from my less stable build most of Map 2 and other parts of Common Events.

So both Mainly normal dialogues and sex scenes still not transfered over.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Heres my latest stable version, it's 1.10 ver with most of translated, still need to translate over from my less stable build most of Map 2 and other parts of Common Events.

So both Mainly normal dialogues and sex scenes still not transfered over.

Would love to try this out. Too bad i can't find any 1.10 ver of the game for download.

Reactions: ktez

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Only need 1.09, since 1.10 ver is bugfix one.
There Gdrive ver of it same as above but contains game files too.

So if you already have 1.09 files then use mega link instead otherwise use gdrive one for game.
Damn thanks dude!

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I just tried the translation you just uploaded, doesnt work for some reason. I still see everything in japanese, what am I droing wrong? I replaced all the files

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
I just tried the translation you just uploaded, doesnt work for some reason. I still see everything in japanese, what am I droing wrong? I replaced all the files
That's because as I said Map 2 isnt transferred over yet, still doing it slowly as that map can break the game if done wrong.

amita

Jun 18, 2020
Only need 1.09, since 1.10 ver is bugfix one.
There Gdrive ver of it same as above but contains game files too.

So if you already have 1.09 files then use mega link instead otherwise use gdrive one for game.
1617704154671.png v1.10 that you up have this bug the original jp don't have this

amita

Jun 18, 2020
Found reason why, file not included in orginal japense ver, so best fix is grab I think is Actor_1_cutin handjob 87 create a copy of it and rename it to that actor01_cutin_0_0000
Actor_1_cutin handjob 87 can't find it

Sylith

Jul 1, 2018
That's awesome on the big update! Hooray! Thank you for sharing all your progress! I'm going to have to check this out. I speed glanced through some of the files though in parts I was curious. Is it PeaLink or PairLink for the prostitution app? I guess one's implied, and the other is too literal? I saw the translation could go either which way, and wasn't sure myself when I messed around with it and was translating the app menu. Btw, EventID 300 is the help menu for the PeaLink App.

I can see just going through you made a ton of progress and it's awesome!

I find it interesting too how our translations came out differently and why, but was surprised how our battlemessages came out totally different. Did I go too literal with all the breathing effects/wording as they were? Did the bugfix 1.10 change how F1 always started with \\n[1] to put in celesphonia's name to start with, or was that your change?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actor_1_cutin handjob 87 can't find it
I don't know what scene you're getting that error in. I can't find that file either, however before I try this and maybe error myself, I tried using actor01_cutin_handjob_0091 for now as it's blank, and closest to the handjob 87 in number. There is an 8 or 7, one is gloved (8), other is not (7), so have to see what's supposed to happen in that scene (transformed or not) and if her hand disappears when nearing the bottom of their dick, you will know why and which to replace. If everything runs fine, and you see no issues that glare out, leave it with the 0091 copy.

amita

Jun 18, 2020
That's awesome on the big update! Hooray! Thank you for sharing all your progress! I'm going to have to check this out. I speed glanced through some of the files though in parts I was curious. Is it PeaLink or PairLink for the prostitution app? I guess one's implied, and the other is too literal? I saw the translation could go either which way, and wasn't sure myself when I messed around with it and was translating the app menu. Btw, EventID 300 is the help menu for the PeaLink App.

I find it interesting too how our translations came out differently and why, but was surprised how our battlemessages came out totally different. Did I go too literal with all the breathing effects/wording as they were? Did the bugfix 1.10 change how F1 always started with \\n[1] to put in celesphonia's name to start with, or was that your change?

I don't know what scene you're getting that error in. I can't find that file either, however before I try this and maybe error myself, I tried using actor01_cutin_handjob_0091 for now as it's blank, and closest to the handjob 87 in number. There is an 8 or 7, one is gloved (8), other is not (7), so have to see what's supposed to happen in that scene (transformed or not) and if her hand disappears when nearing the bottom of their dick, you will know why and which to replace. If everything runs fine, and you see no issues that glare out, leave it with the 0091 copy.
1617774225363.png It's this white hair guy bug

Jan 9, 2019
I also get that error at the train station molestation...minigame?
The one where you can choose to endure, resist or accept. Right at the start, when I hit accept. Strange stuff, but the workaround lets me progress it, a bit awkwardly.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017

Mine were likely through different translators and editted to be first person, most of files generally won't use \n[1], \n[101] or \n[100] if their from Amane point of view.

You can edit those so far including anything else if you want, Im mainly working on getting last parts of Common events from my test ver to stable one(Means only half h-events are translated.), that and getting 456 and other file done which features the streaming parts, which are annoying.

Reactions: Nick_1357
Jan 9, 2019
Hmm, further play shows that you can't unlock the beach either, transfering the save over to an unpatched version of the game and talking to the couple in the station who unlocks it for you does trigger it to appear in the list of places you can visit
Might explain why I can't get to the onsen or park either...