RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

RiM

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know a conditions to unlock extra library? i'h finished ch5, over 500 lewdness etc still cant get access to this door

Zantee

Nov 1, 2018
Does anyone know a conditions to unlock extra library? i'h finished ch5, over 500 lewdness etc still cant get access to this door
If that's the door on the right you need Erosion lvl1, just eat some unpurged souls or something, for the farthest door up you need to unlock all the memories of Memoria.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
this game is probably one of the best out imo
Also thanks for the partial - iwas playing through in moonspeak, didnt even know there was a mobile phone tied to the S key until i read it in the partial :D

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Nevermind for anyone stuck

Destroying candles -> you get hypno resist by attending the hypnosis session in the city (you'll find a secret room with a resis item)
Finding secret school -> look down on school statue and press z

To trigger chapter 5, speak to friend at pool then go to the beach in the morning

To trigger chapter 6, go back into first dungeon and beat 1st boss again, then go back to the science/photo club
then go see ur dad in hospital, then go to locker in the park toilet
password in science dungeon is 'SOUL'

Lastly if your grinding Soul ink and souls

Swap out map 5 with this map in the data folder ive added 2 items that give 50 ink and souls respectively
[It will not show in the display on the menu as thats a plugin param that i cant be bothered to toy with]
1616584058392.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Adalv456

Zelly192

Apr 1, 2018
So playing through this using the download linked here, I've gotten to chapter 7 but when i beat "Dark Gazer" It seems to play through the defeat scene? I cant seem to figure out how to prevent that lol, any ideas?

Edit: Oh and where is the massage parlour? I cant for the life of me find it xD

Last edited:

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
So playing through this using the download linked here, I've gotten to chapter 7 but when i beat "Dark Gazer" It seems to play through the defeat scene? I cant seem to figure out how to prevent that lol, any ideas?

Edit: Oh and where is the massage parlour? I cant for the life of me find it xD
Need to unlock all the engrams first to get special cut scene otherwise you won't know that dark gazer immortal.

Zelly192

Apr 1, 2018
Need to unlock all the engrams first to get special cut scene otherwise you won't know that dark gazer immortal.
Thanks i accidentally found out shortly after asking xD Decided it might be worth unlocking those and retried the fight

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
This game look insane, i will wait for a proper translation to get the ebst experience, thank you Sylith for your hard work on this, did you have any Patreon Page or something for supporting you work ?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I'm doing a full machine Translation of dis game. >w<
Dat way most of everything is translated. >w>
( Theres sum things dat if U translate it, IT BREAKS THE GAME. TwT )

Reactions: kamina666