RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Blackgoldsaw

May 23, 2020
Anyone know if i can get the obedience collar off the legit way ? a more file intrusive way would be good to know too

Sylith

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone know if i can get the obedience collar off the legit way ? a more file intrusive way would be good to know too
You need to use dispelling water to remove cursed items. It's sold by the guy in the club room, just above awakening powder in the list. Costs 9,800 each.

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
So, I made a working MTL for this game using Translator++.
Just got done completing a playthrough. I didn't test everything, but I made sure I could get into and complete all the events I tried. Translation file is included in case you want it for anything, feel free to do with it as you please. Game is fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Patched game, translation file included

Just the translation file

Suit

May 11, 2019

A tool that translated everything was provided on page 2. I haven't checked your patch yet, but how does that compare? I completed the game months ago, if your patch is much better then i'd give it another playthrough, but that's not to say the original MTL was unreadable.

MooseMan22

Oct 12, 2019
A tool that translated everything was provided on page 2. I haven't checked your patch yet, but how does that compare? I completed the game months ago, if your patch is much better then i'd give it another playthrough, but that's not to say the original MTL was unreadable.
Just opened it up, it does feel better than the previous MTL on this forum, but it's still MTL in all it's charm. Every once and awhile you actually get a grammatically correct sentence in this version though which is an improvement.

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, like Moose said, I don't think it's much better in the translation sense, it's still just Google, and I might have left more lines untranslated than I needed to. There's a minimal human element to this one I guess, but it's only a slight improvement if any.
I'm still playing the game, so if I make any more changes and there's not a better version out I might update, so there's that.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how to destroy those hypnosis candles? I dont know where to increase my hypnosis resistance... :unsure:

MooseMan22

Oct 12, 2019
Can someone tell me how to destroy those hypnosis candles? I dont know where to increase my hypnosis resistance... :unsure:
In the "city downtown" area there will be a book store in the upper right corner, buy the Iroha Hypnosis book for 15% hypnosis resistance and spam enter on the candles. EDIT: In the "Love Hypnosis Seminar" area There is a secret room off to the right of the hallway, inside is a locket with 50% hypnosis resistance.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2021
Just got done completing a playthrough. I didn't test everything, but I made sure I could get into and complete all the events I tried. Translation file is included in case you want it for anything, feel free to do with it as you please. Game is fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Patched game, translation file included

Just the translation file
You are a saint among men. God bless you, sir.

I have been slacking, and feeling the guilt from it seeing how I kept accruing likes on my original post. That said, now with the hard part of the MTL done, it should just take some basic grammatical fixes to make this a proper playable game. And from what I've seen from a quick test run, the whole game is fairly readable with MTL already. Should make for easy work! Of course if anyone reading this can't wait (and I can't blame you there haha), you should just play it already. Seems the MTL is functional and is better than most.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lendier

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
You are a saint among men. God bless you, sir.

I have been slacking, and feeling the guilt from it seeing how I kept accruing likes on my original post. That said, now with the hard part of the MTL done, it should just take some basic grammatical fixes to make this a proper playable game. And from what I've seen from a quick test run, the whole game is fairly readable with MTL already. Should make for easy work! Of course if anyone reading this can't wait (and I can't blame you there haha), you should just play it already. Seems the MTL is functional and is better than most.
Nice, I was a bit worried you'd think I was stepping on your turf, I'm glad to be of help.
I forgot to say earlier, the patch was made with version 1.10 of the game and using Translator++ ver.2.12.30 (I feel newer releases of the translator are buggier).

Feb 7, 2021
Nice, I was a bit worried you'd think I was stepping on your turf, I'm glad to be of help.
I forgot to say earlier, the patch was made with version 1.10 of the game and using Translator++ ver.2.12.30 (I feel newer releases of the translator are buggier).
Nah man, the more the merrier. This game is huge and everyone that can help definitely should. I'm much obliged =)

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Such a great game, even with the MTL i can really tell it's my favorite h-rpgm game so far, better than sequel (blight, awake, colony), better than makina, mature quest, ariadne, liz and kayne's prison, and way better than their previous games Anthesis and Ambrosia.

How can't this game have a proper translation it baffles me, kagura games should already shift their attention to this.

Last edited:

Suit

May 11, 2019
How can't this game have a proper translation it baffles me, kagura games should already shift their attention to this.
Because you don't understand what you're talking about. Kagura are a translator and publisher, they can only work on games with the go ahead of the original developer. The dev complained, and rightly so, that Kagura took way too long doing Ambrosia. If there ever is work to get this an official translation, i hope that someone else does it. Kagura are slow and overrated, and have a ridiculous backlog.

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
So with that, does that mean that the developer has another translator lined up, or are we SOL? I mean, I’m fine with the MTL right now but I’d like to support the developer if the full game can be translated into English.

Though I do find it funny how individual lines of text appear to break the game judging by the MTL.

Last edited: