RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Hi there. I do not understand how to play the game. You just take a train ride to school, study or take selfies for 5000 yen and that's it. How to start the main plot, what's the trigger? What does the character need to do/ trigger to start the main plot?
you need to go to the residencial area, after there you need to collect some clues and after collecting them you will have to go to the sewers, even if the MTL isn't that good I recommend reading it because if you don't read it you will be lost

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
+10
45k sold on Dlsite is fucking impress, hope some one translate this

Last edited:

kami_kuro

Apr 6, 2020
The creator's Ci-en page update from ~2 weeks ago indicated that they were possibly planning to halt work on their new project in August to do extra work on Celesphonia, as they were waiting for the Steam version. No other clear information from that though.
I saw that too last time the creator said the same thing when kagura took ambrosia so maybe someone may take celesphonia hope they will release soon

kami_kuro

Apr 6, 2020
The creator's Ci-en page update from ~2 weeks ago indicated that they were possibly planning to halt work on their new project in August to do extra work on Celesphonia, as they were waiting for the Steam version. No other clear information from that though.
There is a high chance that the game will be released on December 11th on the occasion of the one-year Japanese release just like ambrosia