RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Nov 3, 2018
Yes Kagura is way too slow unfortunately. Even if they pick this up, it might take them 2 years, at their usual pace. Plus they have tons of WIP projects. Oh well, better than never.

Reactions: SquidLord69

fapmaster556

Jan 14, 2018
man i'm happy to see ariadne mentioned...
To this date I think Ariadne has the one of the best looking protagonists around. The game was very intricately made, however, not a true hentai game as it was lacking in the H department. i.e no pregnancy content, no defloration (even though protagonist was a virgin), and corruption aspect wasn't well developed. Great game to play as an adventure rpg but hentai wasn't it's strong point unfortunately.

Hakoyy

Nov 13, 2020
Hello i'm stuck under the school base, i'm in a infinite corridor and there is no other exit, what i am missing? In first i tried to remove all my hypnosis levels, but this hallway still rollback me, i can't go further.
Thank you

Suit

May 11, 2019
Hello i'm stuck under the school base, i'm in a infinite corridor and there is no other exit, what i am missing? In first i tried to remove all my hypnosis levels, but this hallway still rollback me, i can't go further.
Thank you
Exam all the things in the room prior to the hallway, then interact with the clock.

PikaKen

Aug 4, 2018
Exam all the things in the room prior to the hallway, then interact with the clock.
Once you've follow Suit (get it), at the infinite hallway stop on the clock's position and go downwards (into the abyss)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The creator mentioned it's planned for a steam release early Christmas (projected around 11th December) this year, there's no need to rush for any translations when it's going to be done so officially
Glad to hear it. Thanks!

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
The creator mentioned it's planned for a steam release early Christmas (projected around 11th December) this year, there's no need to rush for any translations when it's going to be done so officially
This is great to hear, always like throwing money towards people who create hobbies that I enjoy (while receiving the english version). ;-)

Somewhat related, though, it would be nice if there would be some thread tag, or someone were to edit the OP so it's easier for people who just heard of this game to know the state of the translation.

PikaKen

Aug 4, 2018
With the latest version now released, the author is going to focus on releasing the game on steam, quote from the article:
セレスフォニアに関する追加が終わってしまい、寂しい気持ちもあります。
今回の制作の経験や、作った設定なども次の変身ヒロインものにも繋げていきたいと思っています。もちろんアマネちゃん達のその後の活躍もどこかで書ければいいなと思っています。

しばらくは不具合などの様子も見つつ、STEAM版やスマホ版に関する作業をしたいと思います。
アップデートまでの間、パブリッシャーさんや海外プレイヤーさんなどををだいぶお待たせしてしまっていたので、これらを終えてからエニシアの制作に戻りたいと思います。
Source: