RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Rasor685

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah its better to just wait for the official and play it fresh
Similiar quality and setting, your best bet is Anthesis and Ambrosia, it's came from the same developer who made celesphonia. Maybe detective girl of steam city by cylmenia. And saint emiliana is a really good one

Thanks for the recommendations, I will definitely look at the projects mentioned)

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Where does it say late winter release?
on the developer ci-en page, specifically they said its gonna be released in early christmas, a lot of people predicted its gonna be on 11th of december because its when the jp version is released

and after the new content uploaded, the developer said they are now focusing on the steam version of celesphonia.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
I found the part where they said they're going to release it on steam after they were done with 1.20. But I was curious on where they said on the winter release because I cant find it.
Sorry this was my bad, I miss remembered people speculating with the developer actually saying it, I've been going a bit to their ci-en page and I don't find it, really sorry for the missinformation.

Here is some info that I got
23rd July, the developer mentioned that its time for them to start working on steam version, and in the they said that the project is worked by a "publisher?" and its gonna contain both english and simplified chinese.

25th September, the developer is focusing on the steam version of celes and other things, as well taking injections (assuming covid vaccine because japan is just begining to give people vaccine around 1 to 2 months ago) and taking a break. And in the comment section they said they are working on it right now, its still gonna take some time but please look forward to it.

The things that confuses me is they mentioned giving the project to publisher, and now they said that they are working on it. If they gave it to a publisher means that they are not the one working on it right? Idk probably what they meant is they are now working together with the publisher. Take this info with a grain of salt.

So the release date is not confirmed yet, but they are focusing on steam release, so hopefully its not gonna be that long. Its hard to play it when it took me 1 minute to read a simple japanese line and the mtl is really not good to play with.

Reactions: the_defeatable

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Celesphonia 1.22 JPN

This version in untranslated, you can use MTL to run in english,
an easy way is to use this tool but is better if you make your version with eg. translator++ (this page is a bit hidden)

Download

Reactions: matekun and Suit

Suit

May 11, 2019
Celesphonia 1.22 JPN

This version in untranslated, you can use MTL to run in english,
an easy way is to use this tool but is better if you make your version with eg. translator++ (this page is a bit hidden)

Download

The first tool linked is by far better than TL++ imo, yet hardly anyone seems to use it.
It allows you to cheat in items, fights, and toggle game variables/switches as well for scene unlocking and so on.

Thanks for the update as well.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The first tool linked is by far better than TL++ imo, yet hardly anyone seems to use it.
Many people are turned off by the fact the tool tends to trigger antivirus alerts out the ass. That doesn't bother me personally because I've checked the tool out. I am more bothered by the fact the developer made many choices blatantly to milk people for profit and paywalls a lot of features that should be there by default. But can't blame the dude. If you got something people want why not make money off it. :ROFLMAO:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Many people are turned off by the fact the tool tends to trigger antivirus alerts out the ass. That doesn't bother me personally because I've checked the tool out. I am more bothered by the fact the developer made many choices blatantly to milk people for profit and paywalls a lot of features that should be there by default. But can't blame the dude. If you got something people want why not make money off it. :ROFLMAO:
The only reason i can't raccomand it anymore is about the limitation that dev is given, always more strictly, I mean he could just create a mega folder for sharing all the various translations that can be used with the tool, instead he prefer deleting it after 24h and pushing ppl sub to his patreon, we started from free 6mb and now limited 2.67mb to english users, totally not usable with other language where the cap is even less with 1mb or so (the only one that can be still usable is detuch with more than 6mb). About av I did not get any problem with eset so not really concern me. He may had a brilliant idea but just wasted cause of money..

Reactions: Kingdomless

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The only reason i can't raccomand it anymore is about the limitation that dev is given, always more strictly, I mean he could just create a mega folder for sharing all the various translations that can be used with the tool, instead he prefer deleting it after 24h and pushing ppl sub to his patreon, we started from free 6mb and now limited 2.67mb to english users, totally not usable with other language where the cap is even less with 1mb or so (the only one that can be still usable is detuch with more than 6mb). About av I did not get any problem with eset so not really concern me. He may had a brilliant idea but just wasted cause of money..
While I do agree, from a consumer standpoint. I also understand the need/desire to get his work paid for.
After all, he has a product that works and it works better than the direct competition. After all, he doesn't really have much competition, if any.

He technically could just kill the free option entirely. And from what I recall, his Patreon ain't exactly got 1000's of dollars pledged either.

Also ... Freeware/Open Source is nice 'n all, but I've never really understood it. I wouldn't spend 100's, if not 1000's of hours developing an application and get 0 ROI either.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I was using this game to work on my first translation, but i'm giving up. This game is too much of a headache to translate and i don't even like playing it anymore. I find the combat and events too much of a disappointment. I'll post my unfinished translation file for T++ if anyone wants to use it. I imported the translation from v1.10 into the Initial column and added to it in new columns, but i think some of the original didn't care over so it's likely even less complete than the v1.10 shared in this thread. Mine is for v1.22. I played about 6 hours but i can't guarantee my translation is bug-free.

View attachment Celesphonia_1-22.zip

Nov 4, 2018
I was using this game to work on my first translation, but i'm giving up. This game is too much of a headache to translate and i don't even like playing it anymore. I find the combat and events too much of a disappointment. I'll post my unfinished translation file for T++ if anyone wants to use it. I imported the translation from v1.10 into the Initial column and added to it in new columns, but i think some of the original didn't care over so it's likely even less complete than the v1.10 shared in this thread. Mine is for v1.22. I played about 6 hours but i can't guarantee my translation is bug-free.

View attachment 1457483
How to use your translation file?

Aug 27, 2021
MTool, the translation tool few mentioned here gives error in 1.22 saying "The text you're trying to translate is too big. Non-supporters only translate up until 2.89MB. Your file is 3.xxMB(i dont remember)". What do? Please help.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
is there anyone who has a save with unlocked gallery for the last version? / theyve added something since 1.10 or just bugfixing?

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
MTool, the translation tool few mentioned here gives error in 1.22 saying "The text you're trying to translate is too big. Non-supporters only translate up until 2.89MB. Your file is 3.xxMB(i dont remember)". What do? Please help.
Translator++ baybee