RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Translator++ baybee
If you don't wanna spend many hours fixing whatever TL++ misses & breaks ... MTool is miles upon miles ahead in convenience.
If you actually wanna produce a full fledged TL to distribute (and want to make the effort to actually 'fix' the MTL, making it fit for human consumption), sure, TL++ is the better tool for the job (& the end result won't need a 3rd party app to run too).

Though overall, nothing beats MTool in convenience if you can live with Google's poetry.

Nov 4, 2018
anyone have a translated 1.22 since when i tried translator++, the translation file is still importing
Did you wait for it to finish? It does take a while to import. Applying the patch also takes time.

While I've yet to encounter a game-breaking bug, a fair number of dialog and status/combat messages were untranslated-- I'm not talking about the new scenes, but from the start of the game-- the pre-game questions were still in Japanese, while the answer choices were in English. I don't know whether this is a limitation of Translator++, a wrong setting or missing plugin (I know jack shit about Translator++), or an issue with the patch file itself.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
While I've yet to encounter a game-breaking bug, a fair number of dialog and status/combat messages were untranslated-- I'm not talking about the new scenes, but from the start of the game-- the pre-game questions were still in Japanese, while the answer choices were in English. I don't know whether this is a limitation of Translator++, a wrong setting or missing plugin (I know jack shit about Translator++), or an issue with the patch file itself.
If you're using the file i posted for v1.22, i can explain why. The file for v1.10 did have most of those translated, but when i imported them into v1.22, a lot of translation was lost. I don't know why they were lost. Probably a limitation of T++, or potentially caused from different T++ versions, or maybe it's just because i'm new to T++. Since i had already played v1.10 a bit, it wasn't important to me to redo the beginning bits. The pre-game questions are just asking you to provide her background for some stat boosts. The person who made the v1.10 file knew what they were doing, but this was my first time. Also note that some of the translations need to be done in the Javascript files, not the JSON files, and it was advised not to touch the Javascript files unless you know what you're doing (which i didn't). So unless someone with a lot of free time and ambition picks up the work, you're probably better off playing v1.10 of the game.

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Did you wait for it to finish? It does take a while to import. Applying the patch also takes time.

Managed to apply it, though i noticed i can't equip the orbs for some reason, which hesistating to do another patch and stick to the untranslated one

like this one:

1636036459026.png

Last edited:

LinkIsPink

Jan 15, 2019
does anyone have a link to the game on version 1.23 WITHOUT any mtl shit? the nyaa torrent is so outdated that if you use the 1.23 patch from his website the game just breaks

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... which is the last version that the MTL works on? 1.10?
Does anybody have a download for that? Preferably with the MTL already applied?

Trying to get on this game for the first time, and ULMF is being a shit and the only download links I can find are for versions thta apparently break if you try to apply the translation.

Edit: Found a working link on page 16. Not sure if it's the latest or most stable version.

I might be better off just waiting for the steam version, but i've never been very patient.