RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
So, I made a working MTL for this game using Translator++.
Just got done completing a playthrough. I didn't test everything, but I made sure I could get into and complete all the events I tried. Translation file is included in case you want it for anything, feel free to do with it as you please. Game is fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Patched game, translation file included

Just the translation file
Any chance you could update the files to 1.2? 1.2 should be the final update of the game. If it's not too much trouble you could even leave the 1.2 stuff untouched but having the items/pre 1.2 content translated while playing 1.2 would be amazing. Apologies if it's harder than expected as I'm not too familiar with how hard it is to port translations from an earlier version of the game to the newer one.

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
Any chance you could update the files to 1.2?
Nope, the patching is easy but downloading testing and uploading is a hassle. I might do it if they don't release an official translation with the Steam version. No promises.
You can try applying my 1.10 patch to 1.2 yourself, it should only take a minute even if you've never used Translator++, but no guarantees on that not breaking the whole game.
That said, if you just want to play the game, at this point I recommend you instead use AdventCirno's tool (you can find it in page 2 of this thread).

Rasor685

Mar 11, 2020
I have a question not on the subject of translation, just on the game.
A little bit did not understand the mechanics of promotion H scenes, I saw that there are a lot of them in the gallery.
Here for example, the scene in the bathhouse, how to get its continuation after the first visit and the first battle with the monster. The game allows me to close the quest with a fishing rod, but the continuation does not come out, when you select other than fishing rod does not happen.
Or the scene in the massage parlor, also does not progress.
Scene with the physical education teacher has 2 choices - mouth and on the mat and also stand still, although in the gallery, as I understand it is possible to continue them.
The club scene with posing for a photo is the same story.
Question, how to get the continuation of H scenes?
Chapter 3, Lust parameter 63/Innocent lvl 1/Lewd lvl 8
If you have to develop any of these parameters, how do they develop (except Lust)?
I'm playing the English-language version 1.09
Sorry for the off-topic question.

Lunen

Jul 8, 2017
A little bit did not understand the mechanics of promotion H scenes, I saw that there are a lot of them in the gallery.
Here for example, the scene in the bathhouse, how to get its continuation after the first visit and the first battle with the monster. The game allows me to close the quest with a fishing rod, but the continuation does not come out, when you select other than fishing rod does not happen.
Scene with the physical education teacher has 2 choices - mouth and on the mat and also stand still, although in the gallery, as I understand it is possible to continue them.
If you have to develop any of these parameters, how do they develop (except Lust)?
Mi inglés no es muy bueno así que responderé en español aumenta lust

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
1. Bath house, this one I can't really help with because I didn't finish this questline, I just finished the game and unlocked it all
2.Massage parlor, same with bath house, I never really went to that place execpt for the first time because I never really need to.
3. P.E. teacher, you can unlock the first 4 scene (2 mat, 2 mouth) by just going there with different stages of lust. When your lust get high enough and you visit the extra class often, the teacher will invite you to his house, after finishing the scene at his house you can unlock the last 2 scenes with the P.E. teacher. (going to the P.E. teacher house will lock you into the P.E. teacher ending) (the house is located in the suburb area where the first dungeon is located)
4. Photoclub, you just go there with different stages of lust
5. Continuation of H scene, if I understand correctly, you didnt increase your lust stages? There are 3 lust stages, first stages is 0-100 lust, 100-200, and 200-unlimited. When you reach the limit of every lust stages you can increase it by going to your room, there should be a love icon beside the book where you can access memoria room. Just click that and pick the bottom option (I think its "I cant hold this anymore") thus result unlocking the next line up of cg.
6. Ah this one is a bit hard, different things that you do will increase different sub-parameters, its a bit of a hassle so I just skipped the scenes where they are locked behind a sub-parameters (ex. shame experience 30 is needed for the park exhibition scene)

If you are not that far into the game, I think you should play the newest patch 1.2.1, there are more scene and from my experience, some aspect of the game is more polished. I think the save file is also transferable.

Rasor685

Mar 11, 2020
1. Bath house, this one I can't really help with because I didn't finish this questline, I just finished the game and unlocked it all
2.Massage parlor, same with bath house, I never really went to that place execpt for the first time because I never really need to.
3. P.E. teacher, you can unlock the first 4 scene (2 mat, 2 mouth) by just going there with different stages of lust. When your lust get high enough and you visit the extra class often, the teacher will invite you to his house, after finishing the scene at his house you can unlock the last 2 scenes with the P.E. teacher. (going to the P.E. teacher house will lock you into the P.E. teacher ending) (the house is located in the suburb area where the first dungeon is located)
4. Photoclub, you just go there with different stages of lust
5. Continuation of H scene, if I understand correctly, you didnt increase your lust stages? There are 3 lust stages, first stages is 0-100 lust, 100-200, and 200-unlimited. When you reach the limit of every lust stages you can increase it by going to your room, there should be a love icon beside the book where you can access memoria room. Just click that and pick the bottom option (I think its "I cant hold this anymore") thus result unlocking the next line up of cg.
6. Ah this one is a bit hard, different things that you do will increase different sub-parameters, its a bit of a hassle so I just skipped the scenes where they are locked behind a sub-parameters (ex. shame experience 30 is needed for the park exhibition scene)

If you are not that far into the game, I think you should play the newest patch 1.2.1, there are more scene and from my experience, some aspect of the game is more polished. I think the save file is also transferable.

I would love to play the new version, but with a translation at least in English. I wanted to download, but I haven't found the translated version yet, and I can't go to dlsite.com.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
I would love to play the new version, but with a translation at least in English. I wanted to download, but I haven't found the translated version yet, and I can't go to dlsite.com.
Ah yeah the newer version didn't have a mtl yet, well we'll be getting an official english translation this late winter so I don't think anyone gonna put an effort to translate this, and luckly it'll be on steam.

Rasor685

Mar 11, 2020
Ah yeah the newer version didn't have a mtl yet, well we'll be getting an official english translation this late winter so I don't think anyone gonna put an effort to translate this, and luckly it'll be on steam.

Well that's good to hear, especially hope for Steam. The game for me, takes the idea of some missions and mechanics, although the latter could be a little more complicated. And I really liked the heroine in the transformation, very expressive and well drawn.
Better then postpone the passage, so as not to spoil interest in the game to the official localization.
Are there any games of similar quality and/or setting on this site?
Thanks for the answers.

Last edited:

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Well that's good to hear, especially hope for Steam. The game for me, takes the idea of some missions and mechanics, although the latter could be a little more complicated. And I really liked the heroine in the transformation, very expressive and well drawn.
Better then postpone the passage, so as not to spoil interest in the game to the official localization.
Are there any games of similar quality and/or setting on this site?
Thanks for the answers.
Yeah its better to just wait for the official and play it fresh
Similiar quality and setting, your best bet is Anthesis and Ambrosia, it's came from the same developer who made celesphonia. Maybe detective girl of steam city by cylmenia. And saint emiliana is a really good one