RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Suit

May 11, 2019
There is a high chance that the game will be released on December 11th on the occasion of the one-year Japanese release just like ambrosia
Haha good joke, we'll be lucky to get this in under 2 years at the going rate.

Suit

May 11, 2019
The developer was unhappy with how long it took Kagura to do Ambrosia, i very much doubt he has them working on Celesphonia unless they have come up with some sort of priority agreement. Nothing said there mentions Kagura at all, and had they been given the project they'd have announced it like every single one of their other WIP translations.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Someone made a translation for it, apparently. There's a link for it on , but it's not a free download.
To all you watching this thread/anticipating to play it, it'll probably show up here soon.

Reactions: Suit

Suit

May 11, 2019
Someone made a translation for it, apparently. There's a link for it on , but it's not a free download.
To all you watching this thread/anticipating to play it, it'll probably show up here soon.
The preview images shown there look promising. However, the translator on the site says they're only up to chapter 2 story wise.

The Website said:
WHAT'S DONE:

Menu (The untranslated bar at the top is miasma, it kept reverting after I changed it.)
Enemies/skills/most states (There was a lot of internal use stuff I didn't translate, so some stuff might've been missed.)
Items/Weapons/Equipment (Not the lewd memories)
Engram System
Battle System
Missions
Smartphone enemy/territory data and game help
Map screen and descriptions
Like a quarter of the battle messages (There's literally over 800 different variations of Amane moaning)
Chapter 1 (I think I got everything)
Beginning of chapter 2 and a couple missions
8 or so early scenes
Some of the train molestation minigame
So, while it looks like a very promising start, the notes end with the translator saying that they don't want to put too much work into this other than bug fixes people come across. Meaning this likely won't be fully translated by this person.

Last edited:

Sylith

Jul 1, 2018
Did no one else pick up and finish off where a few of us left it off last time? Is it worth continuing to finish this, or will the steam translation be out soon?

Jan 9, 2018
Did no one else pick up and finish off where a few of us left it off last time? Is it worth continuing to finish this, or will the steam translation be out soon?
if its kagura just give up waiting bro let it come to you when ur not expecting it otherwise ur gonna be have the hardest time. I had to wait what felt like an eternity for summer colours, despite it being the number 1 game at the time just like celesphonia was when it released

Suit

May 11, 2019

Nobody here reads anything before posting "+1" in this thread, so of course your attempt became abandoned the moment you stopped working on it. As for an official release, I wouldn't expect it this year. Outside of there being plans for one, that's literally all we've heard. Not who's doing it, or how far in the works it is.

There's been no indication at all that Kagura have picked this up, and as I have already said many times before here, the dev was unhappy with the time it took them to release Ambrosia. So unless they come to a priority agreement I very much doubt they'll be doing Celesphonia.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019

Ooh they are going back and adding some extra content
This game really is the best and im glad they are confirming they'll do another transformation heroine again in the future

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019

Ooh they are going back and adding some extra content
This game really is the best and im glad they are confirming they'll do another transformation heroine again in the future
the update isn't gonna be that big so i think it's not worth playing it again.

Parazonium

May 7, 2019
as well as 1 to 3 new costumes.

In the game files there are a few clothing options that exist in name but aren't implemented so it's possible some of those may be made in full. Personally I'd only expect 1 since it seems like it would be a lot of work to add 3.

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
Such a great game, even with the MTL i can really tell it's my favorite h-rpgm game so far, better than sequel (blight, awake, colony), better than makina, mature quest, ariadne, liz and kayne's prison, and way better than their previous games Anthesis and Ambrosia.

How can't this game have a proper translation it baffles me, kagura games should already shift their attention to this.
man i'm happy to see ariadne mentioned...