RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
+1

My god... this game has so many plugins, that it is a nightmare to MTL using Translator++ without breaking something.

I gave it a try, but couldn't manage to make a non-freezing translation. Too much complexity, and I don't have the time to sit through manually checking every line in search of function calls accidentally translated.

Please, somebody pick up the task. This game looks pretty in depth. And I've got my hands full already with another translation project.
Kozatt:what parts you translate or tried too I could only manage battle text and map translation no text that is meant for speech at all sadly but mine runs but .also there's certain parts already translated before I translated mine but mine is Japanese so I was confused in translator++ so I left the translated ones alone but its really confusing if you wanna give a crack at my data on translator++ ill send it here not the game but the www file that is for the the game add it to yours after backup is made then you can use translator ++

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCumi1945

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Actors file wont let you translate it no matter how hard I tried cause actors file is linked to more files called. auto_bgm.json, data_auto_bgm.json, Bgm_list.json, Bgs_list.json, Se_list.json, stand_base_actor_01.json, stand_base_actor_01.xlsx, then theres the fact of the matter the game calls back to other plugins and also in data back and forth am also ganna try again but look out for these i had a error code in found in index.html file in www file that shows file errors with any of the game

Last edited:

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Actors file wont let you translate it no matter how hard I tried cause actors file is linked to more files called. auto_bgm.json, data_auto_bgm.json, Bgm_list.json, Bgs_list.json, Se_list.json, stand_base_actor_01.json, stand_base_actor_01.xlsx, then theres the fact of the matter the game calls back to other plugins and also in data back and forth am also ganna try again but look out for these i had a error code in found in index.html file in www file that shows file errors with any of the game
Seems like you already went a lot further than I did.

Honestly, my attempt was really halfass'd. Long day after work... I was really tired, so I figured it would be a simple thing; that I would make a quick MTL, play it a bit and go to sleep.

Imagine my surprise when I realised just how complex the internal dependency network was.

------------------------------------------------------

I guess tomorrow I could have a look at your data, just to see if I can get some breakthrough from it. But I can't promise much. I'm already spearheading the translation efforts for "Trans Female Fantasy Nexus", and that's a pretty big game too.

Reactions: Mercyda

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Use AdventCirno's translation tool. Works completely on the game. This is a patreon, but the download is free. Just read the manual on how to use it and everything will be translated.
i tried working with the tool to no avail due to lack of a a manual the manual in it says use tool? i did and im really confused

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
i tried working with the tool to no avail due to lack of a a manual the manual in it says use tool? i did and im really confused
I managed to figure out how to use the tool.

Looks like to execute the tool you gotta run "nw.exe". When the tool opens, you change the language in the right upper corner. Drop the game's exe into the tools interface, click the install button (something like "install & go"). Then once the game loads, open the tool's menu using the tilde key '~' (the one under Esc in an american layout, or the 'ñ' in my latinamerican layout).

Here, a bunch of tabs appear at the top. Just gotta hit translate, and wait until it does its thing (I reckon... Not sure really if you gotta wait, or I just managed to hit the right spot once I got there).

So... yeah, it's kind of a rough method, but it seems to work alright.

The only grievance is that I'm not sure it's that easy to deploy for the rest of forum, specially for anyone not so tech savvy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 64

I managed to figure out how to use the tool.

Looks like to execute the tool you gotta run "nw.exe". When the tool opens, you change the language in the right upper corner. Drop the game's exe into the tools interface, click the install button (something like "install & go"). Then once the game loads, open the tool's menu using the tilde key '~' (the one under Esc in an american layout, or the 'ñ' in my latinamerican layout).

Here, a bunch of tabs appear at the top. Just gotta hit translate, and wait until it does its thing (I reckon... Not sure really if you gotta wait, or I just managed to hit the right spot once I got there).

So... yeah, it's kind of a rough method, but it seems to work alright.

The only grievance is that I'm not sure it's that easy to deploy for the rest of forum, specially for anyone not so tech savvy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, managed to make it work quite easily :)

If there is a will to coom, a way will appear.