RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

denpa

Jul 24, 2018
that advent cirno tool ( )is amazing, and instant translation . Just download, run nw.exe in the "tool" folder after u extract , and follow the steps in the image. Edit - step 4 will actually happen as result of step 3- pressing "install and go " will launch the game

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
+1 This game was amazing!! So many things you can do and I already spent 10 hours on the game with MTL!! Hope this gets proper translation!!
Also thanks to this forum to guiding me a way to instant MTL with tool!!

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
can i ask that the game is fully released or just in development state?
Well, as far as I know... it's a full release. I haven't found any indication to the contrary.

The game's pretty big, though. I'm something like 2/3 or 3/4 of the way to finishing it, if I count how many chapters I seem to have left. And I've been at it for several nights.

Suit

May 11, 2019
The tool throws up Defender claiming it's a Trojan. I'm assuming this is due to how it translates executables? A false positive?

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
The tool throws up Defender claiming it's a Trojan. I'm assuming this is due to how it translates executables? A false positive?
Yes, I'm pretty sure that's why.

It's a program that injects code from an external location into the game's address space, in order to make the translation in realtime, as far as I can tell. So, to an antivirus, that looks like quite a suspicious behaviour. Very Trojan-like.

I used my judgement and chose to ignore it. But if you're uncomfortable with it, then refrain from using the tool.

Reactions: Suit

Suit

May 11, 2019
Just finished the game with the translation tool. 10/10 easily, I didn't realise but it's also by the same devs as Antithesis and Ambrosia, which are also top quality. A native translation of this would be amazing.