RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Nov 3, 2018
Just finished the game with the translation tool. 10/10 easily, I didn't realise but it's also by the same devs as Antithesis and Ambrosia, which are also top quality. A native translation of this would be amazing.
Yeah Anthesis was great. Kagura is working on Ambrosia so maybe they'll pick this up too, seeing how popular it is.

Nov 4, 2018
that advent cirno tool ( )is amazing, and instant translation . Just download, run nw.exe in the "tool" folder after u extract , and follow the steps in the image. Edit - step 4 will actually happen as result of step 3- pressing "install and go " will launch the game
I'm using that tool to play this game, but I'm running into an amusing bug where she's practically a ghost, walking through walls and obstacles. It leads to amusing and potentially game-breaking states, like triggering game events when you shouldn't, or access otherwise locked areas.

Suit

May 11, 2019
I'm using that tool to play this game, but I'm running into an amusing bug where she's practically a ghost, walking through walls and obstacles. It leads to amusing and potentially game-breaking states, like triggering game events when you shouldn't, or access otherwise locked areas.
Maybe you should turn off no clip then? It's a cheat tool first and foremost, the translation feature is an add on.