RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
lol I was doing a MTL of this game.. and now that the autotranslate program appeared, I guess easy is the best.. does the autotranslate tool translate as you play, using google? it sounds like it so I'm curious..

after translating certain things in this game, I can tell this game is worth playing lol I was sad that certain clothings were listed as not implemented though.. like the white swimsuit for example and a few others.. but oh well, the game seems like it will be pretty great

leth

May 24, 2017
yes, autotranslate can be used, and so far i didn't encounter any problem, anyone have a walkthrough for this?
i need to increase hypnosis resistance but because its MTL, i don't seem to know how...

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Just finished the game with the translation tool. 10/10 easily, I didn't realise but it's also by the same devs as Antithesis and Ambrosia, which are also top quality. A native translation of this would be amazing.
Sorry, how the hell you went trhough the clock thing under the school, i'm referring at the point where there is the non ending tunnel with just the clock on the wall, is about the hypnosis mission

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
You interact with something on the left, then it tells you that the clock seems odd or something. Then once you interact with the clock it opens a secret passage.
Opposite wall of the clock, there is a secret passage that leads to a crystal. Thanks ❤

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
is it normal that mouth development is 0/0? shouldn't it be 0/3? and then after erosion.. 0/4? is this a bug???

after erosion the 0/0 goes to 0/1 seems strange for it to start at 0/0

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Thanks, managed to make it work quite easily :)

If there is a will to coom, a way will appear.
When i try to translate it says that the text is too big and ask me to upgrade my support level, what can I do?

Suit

May 11, 2019
When i try to translate it says that the text is too big and ask me to upgrade my support level, what can I do?
Your options are:
- Support the tool creator on Patreon to remove the limit.
- Find an older version of the game, with less text to translate.
- Beg someone to provide you their translated files.