3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
How do you activate magic?
Sometimes a magic girl icon will pop up on the screen in a random place (same as goldfish if you have ever played clicker heroes) click it to get a bonus effect I'm pretty sure that they will only appear if you go AFK I only managed to come across 2 during the entire hour and half that I played and both times I had left to go to the toilet/grab a drink and they were there when I came back. They aren't worth going out your way to activate them unless you are a masochist going for 100%.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
"Gather the hearts of cute 'girls' and see their naughty appearance!"
"Click on 'the cute Magical Girl' to activate "Fever Mode", boosting your clicking power!"

So which one is it?
Several magical girls, taken one at a time, or a single magical girl?
If it's several in a row, I'm still complaining about the unskippable ones I'm bound to not like.
If it's just one, then it's even worse. Because that hair is crazy and short.
At this point it's not a "magical girl". At this point it's a "fake idol / cum-rag".

Reactions: Konstantinus

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
everything seems zommed in so during the boobjob scene all i can see is her face nothing else. any idea how to fix?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
As someone alredy pointed out, these animations seems ripped off from another game.

Looks like we have a nice scam on our hands.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
How exactly a game by the same developer EXAMGAMES being sold officially on steam is a scam?
I wouldn't say it's a scam, exactly, but the assets in this game were already used and released in one of their previous "games" that was just an animation viewer. The only difference between the two is that this one has an increased chance of causing carpal tunnel to the player if they don't use the magical spell that is AHK.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Pretty great game, the animations are well made and the gameplay is, well a clicker so it works I guess

I just wonder if they ever tried to actually "finish" the game bc I spent almsot 2 hours grinding away and then fast fowarded my pc's time decades ahead and still could not afford the most expensive upgrade lmao

Went up to 2076 and had like 250 quintillion when the biggest upgrade was... in the septillions
Wake the fuck up, Samurai. We have a city to burn.

Reactions: XRom4nx
Mar 1, 2019
You know how long it took for me to get the Legendary Dragon upgrade with all the upgrades acquired before that with the game closed? About a fucking millennium. (By setting the system time forward of course)

It would literally take HUNDREDS OF MELLENNIA just to get the final upgrade for Big Bang. I think they went a bit too excessive for the upgrade costs of the final upgrades...I'd do it, but Windows 10 is only letting me set my system forward only 96 years at a time from 1980 to 2076. It took more than 10 of those just to get the final dragon upgrade.

For reference, all the items I have are upgraded to 1,410,065,407 which gives...

81,361,843,524,202,213,146,624 per second. (With the first animation selected)
(178,053,514,189,917,019,701,248 per second with the final animation selected.)

The final upgrade cost for Big Bang is:

Last edited:

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
One of the best hentai games made. Yes, clicker games are easy to make, but this one has polish. If an option to do reset runs and extras are added, this game could be even better, but the way it is right now, it's one of the best out there

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
You know how long it took for me to get the Legendary Dragon upgrade with all the upgrades acquired before that with the game closed? About a fucking millennium. (By setting the system time forward of course)

It would literally take HUNDREDS OF MELLENNIA just to get the final upgrade for Big Bang. I think they went a bit too excessive for the upgrade costs of the final upgrades...I'd do it, but Windows 10 is only letting me set my system forward only 96 years at a time from 1980 to 2076. It took more than 10 of those just to get the final dragon upgrade.

For reference, all the items I have are upgraded to 1,410,065,407 which gives...

81,361,843,524,202,213,146,624 per second. (With the first animation selected)
(178,053,514,189,917,019,701,248 per second with the final animation selected.)

The final upgrade cost for Big Bang is:
Sounds about right, since the auto-generation of hearts is not even remotely close to what you gain by clicking.

Charlemagne2nd

Apr 23, 2021
I feel like I was made for this ; completing cookie clicker, getting all the rebirth upgrades, every achievement, I've found the game that will last me just a short time.

Mar 1, 2019
Sounds about right, since the auto-generation of hearts is not even remotely close to what you gain by clicking.
Even when you gain hearts by having the game closed, that's still 60% of the per second accumulation. Still though, I have EVERY upgrade possible minus the ones for magic activation, as well as the item levels set to over 1 Billion, and even with all that the final upgrade cost is still 12 ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE below the final Big Bang upgrade.

Even if you were going to use an auto-clicker to do it with numbers like that, you do realize you're not facing just hours, days, weeks, months, or even years, but more than a CENTURY of having to let the auto-clicker go at it (presuming the auto-clicker clicks 60 times per second and no fever at all). That's why I said the devs set the final upgrade costs a little too high, it's not possible to achieve within a human lifetime even when using an auto-clicker and setting the item levels to impossibly high levels.

• Haha
Reactions: iamslime

Issam 95

Aug 5, 2021
In case anyone is aiming at 100%, here's a list of all the achievements:

- Ultra rapid fire: Click Cursor Lv 100
- Cat Chorus: Black Cat Lv 100
- Elder Wand: Magical Stick Lv 100
- Traditional Sweets: Sweets Box Lv 100
- Fantasy Zoo: Unicorn Lv 100
- Factory Tour: Star Factory Lv 100
- Prism Light: Magic Mirror Lv 100
- Defeat RTA: Dragon Lv 100
- Space Travel: Magical Planet Lv 100
- Art is an Explosion: Big Bang Lv 100
- First Steps: 1 click
- Progress: 100 click
- Training: 1.000 click
- Maturity: 10.000 click
- Craftsman: 500.000 click
- Handmade: Increase click productivity to 10 or more
- Experienced Hand: Increase click productivity to 1.000 or more
- Secret Methods: Increase click productivity to 100.000 or more
- Life's Work: Increase click productivity to 10.000.000 or more
- Legendary Clicker: Increase click productivity to 1.000.000.000 or more
- Passionate Lover: Fill the "Fever Mode" gauge for the first time
- Fervent: Fill the "Fever Mode" gauge 5 times
- Burning: Fill the "Fever Mode" gauge 10 times
- Sweaty: Fill the "Fever Mode" gauge 50 times
- Unequaled: Fill the "Fever Mode" gauge 100 times
- Wizard Apprentice: 1 magic activation
- New Wizard: 5 magic activations
- Fully Fledged: 10 magic activations
- Authority in the Wizarding World: 25 magic activations
- Legendary Wizard: 50 magic activations
- Complete: Unlock all the animations
- Extremely Rich: Gain 10 Quintillion Hearts

There might be some secret achivements just like in "Hentai Girl Clicker", the previous clicker by Examgames, but unless someone tells me that there's a "free mode" or you can unlock the "gallery mode" it's not worth it.

The fastest strategy is: use an auto-clicker and set the shortest click interval possible. You still need to play for two to three hours in order to get the "magic activations" achievements, since you need to click on the chibi version of the girl that will randomly spawn before it disappears after something like five to ten seconds.
Once again, to my knowledge there's no actual reward for this ordeal, which is a pity, because I think that the animations are awesome.

Kokuryu1

May 20, 2018
Y'all don't need to use auto clickers or anything like that. Just use cheat engine. Waaaaaaay easier. Have fun ;)

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes