4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I love the story, but hate the battle system. It really annoying to keep on getting restrained.
Thats its main genre though and obviously the main fetish of the author itself that knows theres a market for it. He possibly got it derived from magical girl series that usually get themselves temporarily captured and in sometimes a perverted manner like magical rings, hypnosis, tentacles etc.

I suppose if your not in that 'mood' and want to progress in the story then it can be a drag but those games are designed for people who are in that mood.

I mean I quite liked it all the way through even without the sexual sides. The characters are actually pretty on point. My only complaints is that theres no official english release (yet) and theres not many 'what-if' battles. On the latest update theres only 3 what-if battles. I would have liked to see a what-if battle between the Crimson Witch and the Fictional Painter boss. That would have been a beaut

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
I love the story, but hate the battle system. It really annoying to keep on getting restrained.
That's a genre thing so if you're not into that genre you won't like the game. It's pretty niche for battle erotic players and in that specific genre it's the best implementation of that mechanic.

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
That's a genre thing so if you're not into that genre you won't like the game. It's pretty niche for battle erotic players and in that specific genre it's the best implementation of that mechanic.
Thats its main genre though and obviously the main fetish of the author itself that knows theres a market for it. He possibly got it derived from magical girl series that usually get themselves temporarily captured and in sometimes a perverted manner like magical rings, hypnosis, tentacles etc.

I suppose if your not in that 'mood' and want to progress in the story then it can be a drag but those games are designed for people who are in that mood.

I mean I quite liked it all the way through even without the sexual sides. The characters are actually pretty on point. My only complaints is that theres no official english release (yet) and theres not many 'what-if' battles. On the latest update theres only 3 what-if battles. I would have liked to see a what-if battle between the Crimson Witch and the Fictional Painter boss. That would have been a beaut
I’m not saying I don’t like the genre, in fact, I think it’s pretty good. It’s getting restrained during battle, then freeing yourself only to get restrained again makes the battle too long, and that is annoying. I like the scenes and the story, but constantly getting restrained and having to free yourself during battle makes fighting your opponent a chore after a while.

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
I’m not saying I don’t like the genre, in fact, I think it’s pretty good. It’s getting restrained during battle, then freeing yourself only to get restrained again makes the battle too long, and that is annoying. I like the scenes and the story, but constantly getting restrained and having to free yourself during battle makes fighting your opponent a chore after a while.
Hmm ... I didn't have that issue during battles i,e, getting repeatedly restrained to the point where it got repetitive during the same battle. There's specific enemy weaknesses etc that's been implemented pretty well.

gameboydsps

May 23, 2020
Might be a spoiler, but you do get a move that makes getting restrained fail on normal enemies, I found that creeping behind them to get the advantage (2 attacks at the start of a battle) A good was to farm XP

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes