4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
stop helping ppl man, you ghosted the game. :ROFLMAO: (that other thread)
It wasn't my thread lmao (I've just announced there my mtl after 2 months of stop), I've also quoted that in my first post and currently that partial unfortunately is broken (something that I've enounter myself)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Moderkaiser The invasion level mean that you will get invaded by a boss that you will need to fight (auto trigger), that's the whole point of the story xD There will be multiple along the story, the invasion level can be actually also lowered by buying a tool fom the cat, unfortunately the navigation bar wasn't listed in the files with t++ so i couldn't find it, is however simple enough to understand once you click each panel.

Last edited:

nootnootpengu

Jan 22, 2022
Translation Thread here Give some support to the translator!

Everything in this release should work accordingly without any bugs, mtl is understandable and wordwarp is working fine (due how the message box was built sometimes text might invade the character space, it won't cause anyway issues).
Seem partially of the UI is not translated and unfortunately I'm not sure where to find those, is easy understandable anyway for things like move/skill but I get is annoying, sorry :x

BTW School power is ofc School grade, unsure how that happen :BootyTime:

Q = Backlog
TAB = Hide Text

The game is good but like other dev games CG abuse seem is a must, differently from the previous works this one have less stages but compensate with more events (quite a bit), unfortunately even if the actual event is different expect to see the same CG a lot of times.

I'll leave here also the save file, I didn't end the game but is basically at last stage (so still couple of hours?)

Current fix is not already applied in the OP links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this include the translation or just a bugfix to the black screens? coz idk if I'm doing the patch right

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
does this include the translation or just a bugfix to the black screens? coz idk if I'm doing the patch right
download, replace and you are done, that bugfix is necessary,
before doing another full release i want to check some stuff a bit more.

nootnootpengu

Jan 22, 2022
download, replace and you are done, that bugfix is necessary,
before doing another full release i want to check some stuff a bit more.
so does the latest patch include the current manual translation? because even if I replace the files it's still the OP translation.

wishing you the best on the translation, I'd love to have a gameplay with proper translation soon <3
wishing the translators the best then.

Last edited:

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone else getting error in the boss with doll even after the bugfix? Missing some thing typeerror is what i get. Allready got it twice so will try to ss later.

Reactions: nykhunter

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone else getting error in the boss with doll even after the bugfix? Missing some thing typeerror is what i get. Allready got it twice so will try to ss later.
I'll try to recheck tomorrow (I'm abroad rn), honestly I'm not sure what it might trigger it, I've check it various time without errors so it might be something random.

Reactions: tsmaniac

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
What is a good AOE skill/mod. Some of the descriptions are hard to read, or off the screen or even not translated. Kinda hard to tell exactly what each thing does so I have avoided choosing anything.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Also, what is this "picture---" and "teeth---" stuff that keeps repeating so often. It never makes sense as a word, so I assume its a symbol or maybe chunk of code that is being incorrectly translated into dialog.
1720036622977.png

And there is the fact that every time she appears to be saying yes or ok, she says "no..."

Dude: Do you want to come study with us?
MC: No....
Dude: Awesome, come on in!
and she goes. I keep getting confused because she says no, but does exactly what she said no to.

I feel like some of this stuff needed to be manually fixed to make this more playable.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Also, what is this "picture---" and "teeth---" stuff that keeps repeating so often. It never makes sense as a word, so I assume its a symbol or maybe chunk of code that is being incorrectly translated into dialog.
View attachment 3795770

And there is the fact that every time she appears to be saying yes or ok, she says "no..."

and she goes. I keep getting confused because she says no, but does exactly what she said no to.

I feel like some of this stuff needed to be manually fixed to make this more playable.
You can download the manual translation for the first chapter (I may update directly the release with it), as for the "no" is a classic japanese double negation, mtl can't handle it so it will translate it as normal. Don't be to harsh anyway, I've been doing already a lot of work for this title.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
You can download the manual translation for the first chapter (I may update directly the release with it), as for the "no" is a classic japanese double negation, mtl can't handle it so it will translate it as normal. Don't be to harsh anyway, I've been doing already a lot of work for this title.
I understand the amount of work it takes even for a bad translation. Its not so much a complaint about the person doing it, as it is the fact that japanese>english translates badly without a lot of work/skill put into it.

I think it will be nice when you can feed the entire game to AI so it can see the images that go with the text and use that to determine the he/she/her/him/his/dick/pussy that go with the current scene. I assume we will get there in a few years or less.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
View attachment 3795770

Can you explain what this picture--- thing is?
View attachment 3798861
as far as i know those are what they usually are
tooth = ha
picture = e
they are just mean to be sounds usually but mtl does mtl things and that's why a lot of mtl does these things..
like bread for sex sounds effects (pan), stuff like that..

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes