4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
stop helping ppl man, you ghosted the game. :ROFLMAO: (that other thread)
It wasn't my thread lmao (I've just announced there my mtl after 2 months of stop), I've also quoted that in my first post and currently that partial unfortunately is broken (something that I've enounter myself)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Moderkaiser The invasion level mean that you will get invaded by a boss that you will need to fight (auto trigger), that's the whole point of the story xD There will be multiple along the story, the invasion level can be actually also lowered by buying a tool fom the cat, unfortunately the navigation bar wasn't listed in the files with t++ so i couldn't find it, is however simple enough to understand once you click each panel.

Last edited:

nootnootpengu

Jan 22, 2022
Translation Thread here Give some support to the translator!

Everything in this release should work accordingly without any bugs, mtl is understandable and wordwarp is working fine (due how the message box was built sometimes text might invade the character space, it won't cause anyway issues).
Seem partially of the UI is not translated and unfortunately I'm not sure where to find those, is easy understandable anyway for things like move/skill but I get is annoying, sorry :x

BTW School power is ofc School grade, unsure how that happen :BootyTime:

Q = Backlog
TAB = Hide Text

The game is good but like other dev games CG abuse seem is a must, differently from the previous works this one have less stages but compensate with more events (quite a bit), unfortunately even if the actual event is different expect to see the same CG a lot of times.

I'll leave here also the save file, I didn't end the game but is basically at last stage (so still couple of hours?)

Current fix is not already applied in the OP links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this include the translation or just a bugfix to the black screens? coz idk if I'm doing the patch right

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
does this include the translation or just a bugfix to the black screens? coz idk if I'm doing the patch right
download, replace and you are done, that bugfix is necessary,
before doing another full release i want to check some stuff a bit more.

nootnootpengu

Jan 22, 2022
download, replace and you are done, that bugfix is necessary,
before doing another full release i want to check some stuff a bit more.
so does the latest patch include the current manual translation? because even if I replace the files it's still the OP translation.

wishing you the best on the translation, I'd love to have a gameplay with proper translation soon <3
wishing the translators the best then.

Last edited:

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone else getting error in the boss with doll even after the bugfix? Missing some thing typeerror is what i get. Allready got it twice so will try to ss later.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone else getting error in the boss with doll even after the bugfix? Missing some thing typeerror is what i get. Allready got it twice so will try to ss later.
I'll try to recheck tomorrow (I'm abroad rn), honestly I'm not sure what it might trigger it, I've check it various time without errors so it might be something random.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes