• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Luk43

Apr 4, 2017
How did you manage to spawn the enemies? I've been digging through the command line for ages.
He probably just allured them near the cave
Nope Xenon-San
Used the Debug Camera to find out the Class of the enemies
SGoblin_c : small goblin
WDGoblin_c : Witch goblin
BGoblin_c : bird like monster
PGoblin_PB_c : pig monster
so u just need to type Summon <code of the object u want to spawn>
It's case sensitive
unfortunately the animations still have some problem
For example if you summon 5 small goblin and try to trigger the animation, it wont start until you kill 2 of them, because 3 it's the maximum number of triggered actor in this animation
Same story for the witch, if you summon 2, it won't start until you kill one of them
and so on...

Last edited:

aaasss

Jun 10, 2017
> Used the Debug Camera to find out the Class of the enemies

what are all codes for object you can "trigger animations" with?

calisurfer001

Aug 9, 2018
Nope Xenon-San
Used the Debug Camera to find out the Class of the enemies
SGoblin_c : small goblin
WDGoblin_c : Witch goblin
BGoblin_c : bird like monster
PGoblin_PB_c : pig monster
so u just need to type Summon <code of the object u want to spawn>
It's case sensitive
unfortunately the animations still have some problem
For example if you summon 5 small goblin and try to trigger the animation, it wont start until you kill 2 of them, because 3 it's the maximum number of triggered actor in this animation
Same story for the witch, if you summon 2, it won't start until you kill one of them
and so on...
hey could you EILI5 please?

i hit the "`" to bring up the command line... then type "Summon" and then a space and then <WDGoblin_c> and then I hit enter, right? Nothing happens for me :/
I'm on version ST_Test_083018_64
Is there a newer version?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

i hit the "`" to bring up the command line... then type "Summon" and then a space and then <WDGoblin_c> and then I hit enter, right? Nothing happens for me :/
I'm assuming it's without the less than and greater than symbols. So "Summon WDGoblin_c" for instance.

U

User_66221

Very interesting sexy game and very impressive work on a not very easy engine too.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's not new features. It's just a test build for the new witch doctor animations. Not sure it's worth sharing, it's a little buggy too. Just wait for the next gameplay build my dudes.

Reactions: bloodmane

Luk43

Apr 4, 2017

I'm assuming it's without the less than and greater than symbols. So "Summon WDGoblin_c" for instance.
156 is right you don't need to use that symbols, just type it
if it's still not working maybe it's because you're in the first zone, in that zone WDGoblin doesn't summon because they're not alread loaded inside the game, you can summon all the other, but for the WDGoblin you need to go ahead to the next zone

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Fixed and updated OP with v2018-10-18
Per Request:

Reactions: naabii

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
156 is right you don't need to use that symbols, just type it
if it's still not working maybe it's because you're in the first zone, in that zone WDGoblin doesn't summon because they're not alread loaded inside the game, you can summon all the other, but for the WDGoblin you need to go ahead to the next zone
These were the commands that worked for me on version 18-10-2018

Summon PGoblin_BP_C Pig
Summon SGoblin_c Small
Summon WDGoblin_c Witch
Summon BGoblin_c Bird

Also, you can use "fov" in the console to "zoom" in or out.
With "Slomo" you can slow time (number between 1 and 0.0) or speed it up (everything above 1)
Typing in "open" shows all the different maps, only one of interest is the plarforming test map.

I really like where this game is going. It's already entertaining even if unpolished. Map randomization would also be a great way to keep the game interesting, randomly creating harder segments.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
It's pretty buggy and I can understand that but I just have 3 major grievances:
1) No checkpoints, you seriously need to start implementing checkpoints
2) She lays on the ground and convulses for an annoyingly long time after sex
3) That wouldn't even be so bad if enemies couldn't continue attacking you while you're down before you can get a chance to get up.

Also, I started having sex with the red futa chick but I couldn't advance through it or get out of it.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes