-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game was fine, but having to choose between LIs made me abandon it. I guess this hasn't changed, right?
There's a Morai Mode (or something like that) that will let you see scenes not on your current path, but I don't believe it changes whether you chose one girl vs. another. I think it just lets you see the content despite your path. But Capyboobies would have to explain it to see for sure. (I didn't bother to use that mode myself.)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's a Morai Mode (or something like that) that will let you see scenes not on your current path, but I don't believe it changes whether you chose one girl vs. another. I think it just lets you see the content despite your path. But Capyboobies would have to explain it to see for sure. (I didn't bother to use that mode myself.)
What I would like to know is if the MC can have a romantic relationship with all the LIs at the same time (and with the LIs knowing it) and end the game with a harem that includes all of them. If at some point I have to choose, I'm not interested.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What I would like to know is if the MC can have a romantic relationship with all the LIs at the same time (and with the LIs knowing it) and end the game with a harem that includes all of them. If at some point I have to choose, I'm not interested.
I thought I answered this above. AFAIK you have a couple of points where two different LIs are available at the same time and you have to choose which to spend time with, taking you on that LI's path. And the mode I talked about lets you see the scenes on the path you've missed. So no, I don't believe you can get everyone at the same time. But again, Capyboobies can confirm or not, because I'm only going off of what I understand based on the in-game description of that Morai Mode.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
The game was fine, but having to choose between LIs made me abandon it. I guess this hasn't changed, right?
The choices remain, but only when it comes to side girls vs main (banner) LIs. So, you can have a nine girl harem with the banner girls or a dunno how many side girls (really, dunno, haven't gotten to counting them) with some main girls in the mix, the side characters being mostly for funsies and the main LIs being The Heart (insert bleach meme here).
While there might be a moment or two where you have to choose with LI to spend time with, this doesn't lock you out of any of them, only choosing side girls over the main girls gets them irritated by convenience of the script.
I hope this answers your questions :)
Correct, it's just there to see all the scenes in case you don't wanna do multiple playthroughs. So you could, for example, have a loyal, main LI run but see mostly all side girl content without it affecting the story.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
where the furry i aint seen one yet
For now we only got one scene with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But fret not, more is to come!
Is it normal that the hotfix weighs 0 bytes while the original is more than 4mb?
I think i already know the answer but i see nobody talking about it so maybe it's just me :unsure:
Nah, I'm just an idiot. Didn't check that uploading the script to Gdrive without a .rar would... delete the code. Updated the link with the rar, checked and it works this time. Sorry!

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019

Nah, I'm just an idiot. Didn't check that uploading the script to Gdrive without a .rar would... delete the code. Updated the link with the rar, checked and it works this time. Sorry!
It's fine, we're all idiots sometimes (y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

It's fine, we're all idiots sometimes (y)
Everybody Derps.gif

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes