• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Magical Journey to Hell [v0.5] [Capyboobies] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [605 MB]
- - -

Mac [613 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
Then why waste your time posting here, accomplishing nothing? Genuine question. What was your purpose?

Well, on the upside there's no prostitution in this game. I get if the joke doesn't land on the harem crowd, but again this isn't targetted specifically to harem fans. Well, this game isn't targetted at all. Whomever enjoys it enjoys it. :whistle:

Tis unfortunate, but it's something I'll have to live with...

Or despite it being explained a thousand times, if even then enough random folk (like a certain individual above) show up and grind my gears, who knows, I might end up sticking NTR in here even when I didn't plan to just to avoid all the hassle :HideThePain:
"I'd be an unexpected surprise!" haha . There are 1000 red flags in your game :LOL:...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MagicalJourneyToHell-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Magical Journey to Hell v0.5

Download

Last edited:
Reactions: tomabro

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Well, that was surprisingly fun to play. Loved the humor, which normally totally misses for me in these Renp'y games, and the characters were fun too and didn't feel like cardboard caricatures. Made me care about where the story was going too. And thank god the cat came to join that was a nice plus, cause that's the name of my actual cat. Now I gotta stock up on updates so thats no fun but what can ya do

• Red Heart
Reactions: Capyboobies

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Answers for the 'Something else' text adventure at the v0.5 elevator part I found from snooping through the code. The dev actually hid a ton of stuff behind here.

Well, what can I say...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, Capyboobies, in English if it is evening or later in the day, the greeting (that Literally Shyamalan gives, for example) should be "Good evening" or "Good day". We do not use "Good night" as a greeting, but only as a farewell. I realize in other languages and cultures this differs and that this might not be as intuitive for non-native English speakers. But for your English-language version of the game, the phrase "Good night" should be avoided unless someone is actually leaving.

Feb 16, 2019
I'm assuming you aren't supposed to be able to visit envy right off the bat? For some reason (at least in the mac version) "Vi_Encr" is set to true by default so you can go to envy immediately after talking to the queen for the first time before exploring anything.

Also are all the hints for the password second part supposed to be wrong? As far as I can tell (even with looking at the code) all the hints say the second part is

Last edited:

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
FYI, Capyboobies, in English if it is evening or later in the day, the greeting (that Literally Shyamalan gives, for example) should be "Good evening" or "Good day". We do not use "Good night" as a greeting, but only as a farewell. I realize in other languages and cultures this differs and that this might not be as intuitive for non-native English speakers. But for your English-language version of the game, the phrase "Good night" should be avoided unless someone is actually leaving.
Ah, my english sure is rusty :WutFace:

Thanks! I'll go ahead and fix that bit of dialogue so it will make more sense next update:giggle:

I'm assuming you aren't supposed to be able to visit envy right off the bat? For some reason (at least in the mac version) "Vi_Encr" is set to true by default so you can go to envy immediately after talking to the queen for the first time before exploring anything.

Also are all the hints for the password second part supposed to be wrong? As far as I can tell (even with looking at the code) all the hints say the second part is
Yooo, fuck me, really¿? Damn, fuck, shit :HideThePain: both of those are mistakes, I must've forgot halfway through about the hints and not updated shit:WutFace: I'll revise whatever spagetti code I did and throw out a hot-fix soon, sorry and thanks for the heads up!

Feb 16, 2019
Ah, my english sure is rusty :WutFace:

Thanks! I'll go ahead and fix that bit of dialogue so it will make more sense next update:giggle:

Yooo, fuck me, really¿? Damn, fuck, shit :HideThePain: both of those are mistakes, I must've forgot halfway through about the hints and not updated shit:WutFace: I'll revise whatever spagetti code I did and throw out a hot-fix soon, sorry and thanks for the heads up!
No problem man thats how coding goes most of the time, update is still really good!

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game was fine, but having to choose between LIs made me abandon it. I guess this hasn't changed, right?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes