Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Sometimes, life is hard. But alas, maybe this makes things funner for yall. The update is now released (let's pretend today was when it was supposed to release). I'm in a slight hurry (should be doing other things, yet here I am) so I'll just leave a link to my patreon for the download links:

If anyone later properly updates this here thread, ye have my eternal gratitude. Cheers, :cool:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sometimes, life is hard. But alas, maybe this makes things funner for yall. The update is now released (let's pretend today was when it was supposed to release). I'm in a slight hurry (should be doing other things, yet here I am) so I'll just leave a link to my patreon for the download links:

If anyone later properly updates this here thread, ye have my eternal gratitude. Cheers, :cool:
To help facilitate this updating on F95, I'm posting links here and then notifying the upload team. These are directly from your Patreon page.

DOWNLOAD LINKS (v0.2)
Windows/Linux:
Mac:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Capyboobies

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Somehow I got with GoFile link.
My post has Mega links, not GoFile links. The links on the OP were created by an uploader / moderator / staff member. They download the game using the Mega links I provided, and then they upload the game to various mirror sites and link them on the OP. If there's an issue with that, report the OP and let them know the GoFile link isn't correct.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I had hope for the game and planned to play it but deleted it the moment I saw the question about NTR. My suggestion either 1) add NTR to the planned or the normal Tags or 2) Remove the question about NTR all together if you dont plan to add it. Because having the question will remove a large amount of your player base. You can salvage some that player base by either removing the question or by adding the tag but doing neither of these two options is going to leave a sour taste in many peoples mouth and cause a large amount of players to potentially post and turn against this game because of this.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Already answered the NTR thing but I'll add it here again.
Okay, so um... here's the problem :FacePalm: I ask about NTR at the beginning of the game because I know that basically anything that isn't sex between MC and a LI and no one else is wildly considered something NTR, so I ask as sort of a general globalization of concepts. But, NTR specifically, is not going to be in the game.
View attachment 1754607
This ain't happening. No LI is going to have any romantic interest with anyone else, nor will she do shit with anyone if the MC doesn't want her to. If the player (and therefore, the MC) thinks it would be fun, he, a LI, and some other bloke or two (or three(?)) will bang together. This isn't meant to spark any kind of jealousy thing, it's just a plain old threesome/foursome/what-have-you with more dudes and/or chicks. Just group sex. No jealousy involved. No other romances. I know the anti-NTR crowd will already hate that concept, but it's not actual NTR which is why I won't include it in the tag. A bukkake isn't NTR. Not even consenting to watching another dude bang your LI is NTR. Any time a LI/sidechick does anything with someone or something else, the MC will be into it. If he's not into it, it won't happen.

Sorry for the wall of text, mateo_O but I feel like it needs a decent clarification to understand why I wouldn't put that tag, even though I know further along I'll probably get more people saying I should. Still won't though :BootyTime:
Additionally, almost literally ALL CONTENT is avoidable except for maybe the most extreme vanilla. Basically every sex scene has an option to say "Nope, I'm out".

Anyway, I know this issue will pop up multiple times but then again I honestly don't care. As if you were forced to play a free game. Just... close the damned thing and leave. But again, when the question at the beginning immediately explains that everything is optional I just don't understand the issue. Say no to the content you dislike when the question pops up, maybe(?)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I didn't know you made the femdom/foot stuff avoidable so thanks for that. Mephis's reaction to getting rejected was pretty funny.

I'm getting an error with the Sam scene in the toilet I will post the changelog in a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Already answered the NTR thing but I'll add it here again.

Additionally, almost literally ALL CONTENT is avoidable except for maybe the most extreme vanilla. Basically every sex scene has an option to say "Nope, I'm out".

Anyway, I know this issue will pop up multiple times but then again I honestly don't care. As if you were forced to play a free game. Just... close the damned thing and leave. But again, when the question at the beginning immediately explains that everything is optional I just don't understand the issue. Say no to the content you dislike when the question pops up, maybe(?)
So why not just call it what it is? The game had planned cuckoldry and swinging.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Nice to see o.2 is out! Downloaded, and joined Substar! Playing after I finish watching a couple of things, because I enjoyed the first release! Will say more once played.

• Love
Reactions: Capyboobies

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
I didn't know you made the femdom/foot stuff avoidable so thanks for that. Mephis's reaction to getting rejected was pretty funny.

I'm getting an error with the Sam scene in the toilet I will post the changelog in a spoiler.
Ya, I have the same error. I made a patch for it until the dev uploads his own.

Extract to the 'MagicalJourneytoHell-0.2-pc/game' directory.

Reactions: Rinbael

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
good game so far, weird text mistake where the mc call the two red hair (brother and sister) brothers instead of siblings

I dont think multiple path required makes much sense for a game released in parts, plus it means all of your updates will feel smaller since it will only cover certain branches. Plus having to replay content youve already seen just to get a few new scenes is super boring.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Okay, so um... here's the problem :FacePalm: I ask about NTR at the beginning of the game because I know that basically anything that isn't sex between MC and a LI and no one else is wildly considered something NTR, so I ask as sort of a general globalization of concepts. But, NTR specifically, is not going to be in the game.
1649845592965.png
1649845592965.png

This ain't happening. No LI is going to have any romantic interest with anyone else, nor will she do shit with anyone if the MC doesn't want her to. If the player (and therefore, the MC) thinks it would be fun, he, a LI, and some other bloke or two (or three(?)) will bang together. This isn't meant to spark any kind of jealousy thing, it's just a plain old threesome/foursome/what-have-you with more dudes and/or chicks. Just group sex. No jealousy involved. No other romances. I know the anti-NTR crowd will already hate that concept, but it's not actual NTR which is why I won't include it in the tag. A bukkake isn't NTR. Not even consenting to watching another dude bang your LI is NTR. Any time a LI/sidechick does anything with someone or something else, the MC will be into it. If he's not into it, it won't happen.

Sorry for the wall of text, mateo_O but I feel like it needs a decent clarification to understand why I wouldn't put that tag, even though I know further along I'll probably get more people saying I should. Still won't though :BootyTime:
Let me answer your questions here because this needs to be clarified.
NTR is an abbreviation for a very wide variety of terms. The 3 most common core fetishes are: Netorare (unwilling cuck), Netori (bull), Netorase (sharing / swinging). Your claim that "sharing/swining are not NTR" is incorrect due to Netorase.

F95 does not use the standard japanese dictionary definition and instead uses its own definition.
However you misunderstand what the F95 definition means.
You are overly focusing on the intent of the author, thinking that if you as an author do not intend for it to cause jealously therefore it is not NTR by F95 definition.

However this is not what that F95 definition means.
The community and the mods do not take into account what the actual author intent's was (because it is literally impossible to mind read them and see what their true intent is).
When mods slap tags on your game they are going to look at the content in it and interpret it.

If the game features the MC consenting to a bull coming over and fucking his girlfriend while he watches, or MC consents to having a gang of men bukkake/gangbang her, then the mods and the overwhelming majority of the community have always ruled that this is a scene designed to cause jealousy. The author claiming otherwise does not change this.

In effect you might consider the definition be self defining.
It is not NTR because it is designed to cause jealously. Rather the mods are telling you in the definition itself, that if your game includes sharing then you are making a game that is designed to cause jealously. And any claim otherwise is just you trying to dodge the tag or simply not understanding what actually causes jealousy in people.

The exceptions to the above are the rare case where it is ruled that a woman is clearly not meant to be your LI. It is a bit complicated because in the end of the day rules are interpreted by people.
Oh also lesbians. If two women are in your harem and you watch them have lesbian sex the mods and vast majority of the community don't think it is designed to cause jealously. Some disagree and complain loudly every time it happens though. But this is just how tags get applied in the real world.

Aside from all that. Trying to dodge the NTR tag is just silly. As there are probably more NTR donors than harem donors. By dodging it you are hiding the game from your actual target audience.
There are massive amounts of generous NTR fans who would love to play your game and donate money to your patreon.

Basically this:
So why not just call it what it is? The game had planned cuckoldry and swinging.
The most important thing is honesty and clear communication.
You can make a lot of things work in your game so long as you are honest.

Dishonesty might bring in more downloads... but those downloads will translate to 1 star reviews.
While people who actually would have liked your game might pass on it because dishonest advertising makes it seem like a game designed for someone else rather than their fetishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Either a VN can't hold my attention and I hold down ctrl to see if the smut is worthwhile, or I read it... this fell into the latter category and that's a great sign...

There's a lot of decent girls so far... I like Lily's vibe, she's my No.1 at this point... Beelz is also alright, she's got bad bolt-ons but I like that they're pierced and she's slutty so it's a passing grade overall... Mei is nicely ripped, eyepatch is a little much and I hope she's not as one-dimensional and cliche as she's come across so far but I still like her... there were others about that seemed interesting too - I'd like to corrupt Meg, ruin Emma, all the demons, etc (I only like the devil version of the sister though, haha... but if we get to totally corrupt her then she could shoot up the leaderboard).

I kinda feel like I cheated by puttingthe sister's nickname for the MC was Daddy... makes the dialogue much better, haha (and made's Beelz's line when you meet her actually make sense... if she said bro there it'd be kinda offputting)... though given it's often is at the start of a sentence I had to go back to capitalise it.

The "Guy Who Wrote the Script" bits are a miss for me... I get 4th wall breaking bits at the start (and end) of games sometimes having a character talk to you the reader... but elsewhere I don't want any.

There seems to be loads of errors with Sam's stuff... I played through and blackmailed her to show her tits and agree to more, but then had no choice to not sell her out when talking to the owner (as I was getting what I wanted I was now going to help her)... then I tried another route of not blackmailing her (and not agreeing to meet the sisters so I wouldn't skip Sam at the bar)... and she says "don't forget what you made me do yesterday" - but I didn't do anything, also he asks for "another" show, but he's not had one.

There was no cum in Devola option... even if I can't knock her up I want to try... I want to take a stab at Val from accounting too.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes