Keiradeadgirl

Mar 28, 2021
Welcome to the Miel Games. You will later start to learn to either enjoy or ignore Vaginalpissing. If you want a more natural progression try Tsundere Idol Norn Games like Runaway Demon Bride.
I have played My Married Cousin's Need for Seed and I thought the pacing in that wasn't terrible ( though the amount of Vaginalpissing got a bit too much) but then I realised that it was only 1 love interest and not 5.

I think I will finish this (as I have OCD about finishing games/VN I have started) but I think I will stay away from their releases in the future, especially with the whole way they dealt with husband finding out his wife had been turned into her cousin's sex slave in My Married Cousin's Need for Seed was extremely underwhelming and for me that part of a netori can make or break a story.

Keiradeadgirl

Mar 28, 2021
Just finished it, wasn't terrible (except the aforementioned vaginal pissing) but as I said previously I really wish there was more or any scenes of the husband reacting to losing their wives. In a serious netori VN story I don't expect to see the husband a blubbering mess, but in a nukige I want to see the messy aftermath lol

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Just finished it, wasn't terrible (except the aforementioned vaginal pissing) but as I said previously I really wish there was more or any scenes of the husband reacting to losing their wives. In a serious netori VN story I don't expect to see the husband a blubbering mess, but in a nukige I want to see the messy aftermath lol
Not sure how serious a story can be that is based on the premise that someone discovers who the superhero who saved the world is when their not in their superhero costume, their also working to save the world again and is then able to use it as blackmail to force them to become their sexslaves... I mean I have no idea how "important" it would be for the superpowered wives that no one finds out they have superpowers. Like what would be the problem? That their families would be targeted by the villains or something?

Sep 15, 2019
Magical Milfs [1.3.2] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games] - Original Size: 1.04GB

Download PC (184MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of the links are dead, is it possible to reupload?

Div/0

Dec 4, 2020
Magical Milfs [1.3.2] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games] - Original Size: 1.04GB

Download PC (184MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage

desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
Could someone please post a link for download? All the compressed links are dead and the normal ones still not able to download it

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes