VN Ren'Py Magical Mishaps [Chapter 5] [JJ-Psychotic]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The stoy is finished does NOT equal the game is finished. "A final or concluding act or event." is still part of the event and after the epilogue it is done. You used the wrong words and can't admit your mistake.
I didn't make a mistake, the game is done. The story is finished. The only thing left is the epilogue but generally, you can play the game from start to finish and get the conclusion of the story. The post-credit scene being the epilogue hardly counts, therefore since I was responding to the person who wanted anal vore, I was right in saying to him: "That won't be happening because the game is done." So unless you have news that the dev is adding anal vore, then you're dead wrong.

Geegee112

May 25, 2021
Alright, I played all the new content (Epilogues). I honestly have to say this was a fun little game. The bunny finger-job and goth blowjob were hot, shot rope twice to each. I'm sad that this game is so short, and does not have the naughty spread throughout it.

Really hope the creator decides to expand the game, or from what they learned, create a new one. Loved the art style and writing.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Alright, I played all the new content (Epilogues). I honestly have to say this was a fun little game. The bunny finger-job and goth blowjob were hot, shot rope twice to each. I'm sad that this game is so short, and does not have the naughty spread throughout it.

Really hope the creator decides to expand the game, or from what they learned, create a new one. Loved the art style and writing.
There is a bit more content coming where you don't make choices anymore but get to see what became of your relationship with the girl of your choosing. At the moment there is only one for Alexis but it is pretty extensive, the other girls will get that too so there is ab bit more content coming in the future. You can download the Alexis epilogue in the spoiler under Epilogue in the first post.

L_Ozen

Apr 27, 2023
Compré la memoriaI bought the membership and I have the Alexa episode but I don't know how to publish it here so they can translate it

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
Art looks amazing but if its just crushing and vore I'm not gonna waste my time. I'll maybe give it a play if there's anal vore added
late to this but I don't think i've ever seen jj even draw an anus. It might happen but don't expect anything

HornyDK

May 24, 2022
I just saw that it's on now guys.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S3ri4l

L_Ozen

Apr 27, 2023
I want a hero who will enlighten us with this episode of our sweet-toothed rabbit.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes