sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Version 0.5 left a much better impression. Feels like a decent game now. 0.1 was borderline unplayable.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
So you're not supposed to win against the Ant boss in the jungle? After three shields I get random damage that cancels all my spellcasting and I die in three hits from whatever.

EDIT: Jesus, it takes forever and you have to do something I do not understand so you don't get shocked randomly.

Last edited:

Savio

Jan 9, 2018
I just started playing around in the game (0.5), and here are some impressions.

Great artwork, animations, and writing so far! It also has interesting gameplay elements, but IDK how they develop. Currently, it doesn't seem too difficult (Just in the first two levels).

However, there are some issues:

First the forced fullscreen is a bit annoying, especially because I have a large extra wide monitor and the visible cursor position doesn't match the positions where the game thinks the cursor is. The actual cursor and where the game thinks the cursor is, is drifting on the right and left side of the screen.

Second, I normally set the text speed to instant wherever I can, this isn't really possible here, so I have to click to speed it up, however, sometimes I click too much and skip dialog accidentally. Personally, I would just let the text appear instantly per default, but I also never really understood why someone likes the text to appear slowly character by character. I don't read single characters, I read full words or even more than that.

Third the game got stuck for me on the first scene with Vera, but after reloading it worked. Save game slots would be good to have BTW.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
I think Wyvern can be seen on the Graveyard, but i can't figure out how to make her appear there. I saw pink skull once, but it was in the walls, i think that's her, but i don't remember what i did to make Graveyard spawn new enemies, other than beating jungle boss, talking with her and heading straight there. But it was a one-shot, i saw her in the walls, i left, and now it's tons of usual Graveyard enemies again, with no unusual skulls on the map. Can anyone share what to do? I even tried changing the time of day to midnight and etc. to hopefully change their spawns, it didn't do much.
Better question, where are harpy/bird and the tiger girl at?

EDIT: Nevermind, they spawn in the jungle after having defeated the Ant/Moth boss from jungle.

Last edited:

sias1

Feb 9, 2020
Holy crap, I played this Dev's first game. Didn't even know they went on to make another banger.

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
its been asked several times, but ill ask for posterity's sake. is there a way to undo fullscreen mode? im missing a good portion of the bottom screen

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Ok, the item description doesn't even say anything
1691112472517.png

And, the much more messed up part, the equip UI is so goddamn cursed:
1691112557850.png
the gray boxes are equipment, and the brown ones are storage:
1691112628051.png
I thought that all 4 of these slots are for equipping items... again, cursed UI.

Thanks for explaining this GreenPee

Edit: you actually need to open the book, and go through all the items to find the goddamn sun scroll and see that it gives you double damage...
Edit2: To make some item spellbound, and use its upgrade you gotta go to the factory, the computer lab and there click the grey statue...

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 2815098

Overview:
Magical Monstergirls Academy, the sequel to Magical Waifus Academy, is a vibrant fantasy RPG​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-01
Release Date: 2023-07-30
Developer: Wataponno - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2815125 View attachment 2815126 View attachment 2815128 View attachment 2815130
i say this all the time too LOL "Don't take the life too seriously, You will never get out of it alive."

Reactions: Zemax

lein0862

Dec 6, 2019
I personally have to say I liked the dungeon mechanics from the first game compared to this one. Several time I go to the factory I have to reset because of getting softlocked by the generation. It would either spawn me in a brick wall where I cannot move or put me in an isolated section with nowhere to go or enemies to die to. I am hoping they will fix this in coming updates.

Reactions: Leoboo

tacodoom

Sep 9, 2018
Why is there no guide to anything, it's so hard to progress when you have no idea what to do! I have beaten the moth, but I have no idea what I am supposed to now, I can't talk to the girls at the factory cause they are still occupied...

handyforearm

Mar 21, 2023
its been asked several times, but ill ask for posterity's sake. is there a way to undo fullscreen mode? im missing a good portion of the bottom screen
I found that DxWnd seems to work okay with this game, but can be a lil funky. Hopefully there's a better way to do it though.

Elf Truck

Feb 1, 2023
Cool artstyle, but I wish everything else was better, I have no idea what I'm doing, the UI is confusing, the text is hard to read, characters in the starting area sometimes appear in some rooms, sometimes they don't, even navigating the starting area is awkward, the map shows north and player's direction, but after moving you get turned around without any indication that it happens, so the map is useless and you have to just learn where things are by trial and error.

Combat is this weird hybrid of grid-based and real-time attack/dodge with two types of attacks looking the same but using different resource bars (and they do different things, I think?), sometimes I have full stamina but can't move anyway and take damage for no reason, sometimes the same enemy drops in 1-2 hits of a spell, sometimes they don't, sometimes enemies go into h-mode after I hit them, sometimes they disappear, sometimes I go through a portal and immediately have 3 enemies in 1 fight, sometimes I can go through 4 portals avoiding everything on the way and end up back in the starting area wasting my time.

I think I'll try this again in a later version because it looks good, but right now the gameplay is poorly explained and clunky as hell.

w1505388713

Jan 18, 2021
How do you get this one?It says "will be delivered after a while" but it didn't show up as it's day 12 and I have beaten the moth.
...And, What's the purple flower used for?Please help.... 1691230541505.png

D00dzD44dz

May 30, 2018
How do you get this one?It says "will be delivered after a while" but it didn't show up as it's day 12 and I have beaten the moth.
...And, What's the purple flower used for?Please help.... View attachment 2828635
Not sure on the first part, but if you mean the second "currency", that's used in the lab/factory to upgrade items. Put the item you want to upgrade in the first (top left) slot and click the anvil-girl-hybrid.

w1505388713

Jan 18, 2021
Not sure on the first part, but if you mean the second "currency", that's used in the lab/factory to upgrade items. Put the item you want to upgrade in the first (top left) slot and click the anvil-girl-hybrid.
Thank you for explaining,I didn't realize that it decreases when i upgrade something because i collected a lot XD

Reactions: RubikonV
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes