• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 16, 2018
I'm stuck, I got to the reactor core and the two girls are in there but can't be interacted with, and it says the girl behind the glass escaped. I can go to the graveyard and icy chain but that doesn't seem to progress anything. I also can't figure out how to upgrade my items.

I can fight the big mantis enemy in the jungle but it seems impossible at the moment, it takes zero damage and does a ton.

Last edited:

dailybite

Jun 18, 2019
What does 0.9.2 add?
  • Added the Desert, with the crocodile and lamia
  • Added Reiyu the ghost in the graveyard
  • Added Fae's CG
  • Added Byla and Cyla, the maids
  • You can now redo the tutorial
  • The backpack now has a Faeffect. It gives you two more equipped items slots. So you sacrifice 1 Fae item for 2 normal item slots.
  • Added Hephal's Hammer spell
  • Added the Charm (ovulation) spell
  • Added a minimap
  • Added more options
  • Dream sequence is complete, now with its own minigame
  • Redid the combat UI
  • Usual bugfixes

Sep 16, 2018
  • Added the Desert, with the crocodile and lamia
  • Added Reiyu the ghost in the graveyard
  • Added Fae's CG
  • Added Byla and Cyla, the maids
  • You can now redo the tutorial
  • The backpack now has a Faeffect. It gives you two more equipped items slots. So you sacrifice 1 Fae item for 2 normal item slots.
  • Added Hephal's Hammer spell
  • Added the Charm (ovulation) spell
  • Added a minimap
  • Added more options
  • Dream sequence is complete, now with its own minigame
  • Redid the combat UI
  • Usual bugfixes
Oh cool, can I just extract it to the same folder as the previous version and it will update with my current save? Or do I need to start a new game with the new version?

Sep 16, 2018
I have a star on Fire Top and the shadow demon lady keeps telling me I have to "slay, lay, and spellbind the essence of a very powerful hellhound to unlock the next seal." I've been through fire top many times and fought the red skull boss there but can't progress any further. How do I get past this part?

Edit: figured this out, but now I have no star on a location. Is there a guide for what to do in the current version?

Last edited:

Dunkmik

Aug 17, 2022
I have a star on Fire Top and the shadow demon lady keeps telling me I have to "slay, lay, and spellbind the essence of a very powerful hellhound to unlock the next seal." I've been through fire top many times and fought the red skull boss there but can't progress any further. How do I get past this part?

Edit: figured this out, but now I have no star on a location. Is there a guide for what to do in the current version?
can you post what did you do to complete this task? i cant figure out

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Nice game, very easy to play, but I would love to see more mxfu content and even some fuxfu content, after all, why can't our female MC grow a cock.

Reactions: cesodeso

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
can you post what did you do to complete this task? i cant figure out
If you were still looking for the answer I can break it down for you, because I myself was also stuck, but realised I was just being stupid.

The line " "slay, lay, and spellbind the essence of a very powerful hellhound to unlock the next seal" hints to what you have to do and the order doesn't matter, but go to Fire Top, climb to the top and kill the Hound, then return to the academy and go to Fire Top again, but this time instead of killing her fuck her, you can see when she is ready in phase 2 with the hearts above her head. After that return to the academy and go to your room and unlock her scene in the gallery on your desk, that was what was catching me out, once you do you will have a dialogue play and from there it will tell you where to go next.

Reactions: cesodeso

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone know what to do after defeating the moon boss, it is telling me to collect moon arcana and artefacts should help but I'm not sure which one it might be referring to, or how to get it.

drunkencola

Jul 10, 2023
any know the fix to making the screen size bigger, it acts like its in fullscreen but is only half the size of my screen and makes the cursor fuck up, legit cant play the game because of it

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes