hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Seeing a couple things that came up more than once so I'm gonna address them.

-Futa can be disabled via the options. Literally On/Off
-We wanted to include a bit of everything for everyone while remaining close to vanilla, so there's a lot of tags yes, but not a lot of a single thing. If there's something you happen to not like, please click through it.
-The boss fights are tough, but this is still beta, balance is not final. Optional boss fights are doable, but hard af.
-Posting MEGA links here only makes it that I have to change it, it's a chore for everyone, tyvm.
-The game will be available August 1st on itch and patreon (and other smaller stores, NOT steam sadly, this is out of our control) please support the official release if you like it <3

We now have an official public discord if you need help with quests or want to suggest stuff. The link can be obtained via wataponno.com. Just click the discord icon in the header.

See you again when I feel like it!

Hey, thanks for replying, and good luck with the game.

I am a little confused about the avoidability of content though, you say that Futa can be disabled and horny wizard did a great job of explaining some of the other stuff.

But your comment "If there is something you happen to not like, please click through it" seems to be saying that some items are not avoidable and we should just try to get through it quickly.

Promise I am not trying to be a dick or cause an argument, English isn't my first language so I am just trying to know what all to expect before I commit time to download and such.

thanks

Reactions: horny wizard

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
Can anyone help me with this quest?, what IM supposed to do in the jungle near the beach?, there's star icon but when i try to explore the jungle, all i can find is this green enemy with the star icon, but when i try to defeating it nothing happens, and there is still star icon on the jungle, can sebody help me?

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Can anyone help me with this quest?, what IM supposed to do in the jungle near the beach?, there's star icon but when i try to explore the jungle, all i can find is this green enemy with the star icon, but when i try to defeating it nothing happens, and there is still star icon on the jungle, can sebody help me?
Other people were saying special events weren't triggering, and there's an enemy in the graveyard that crashes the game when it tries to load it. Probably gonna have to wait for a bugfix update.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I need to have played the other game to understand anything on this one or i can start with this one?

lpcJohnnyStar

Jun 29, 2024
This version (on Android)seems to have some bugs,when you run into the elite icon in dungeon,the game won't give you elite Monster correctly in battle,instead they give you a ramdom normal Monster,which means not only you can't meet some kind of monsters to unlock Memories,but also you can't puch forward the main story(there is a mission that you need to defeat a particular elite Monster to complete it which is impossible on this version):FacePalm:

Reactions: freigus

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
This version (on Android)seems to have some bugs,when you run into the elite icon in dungeon,the game won't give you elite Monster correctly in battle,instead they give you a ramdom normal Monster,which means not only you can't meet some kind of monsters to unlock Memories,but also you can't puch forward the main story(there is a mission that you need to defeat a particular elite Monster to complete it which is impossible on this version):FacePalm:
This does not just seem to be android. On PC I literally can't fight any bosses, and the graveyard location bugs out when running to a specific type of monster forcing the entire game to close. Not exactly sure what to do about that

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh, apparently the bug was fixed, at least the miniboss one. We just need someone to upload it here

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes