Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
So the clean files arn't working with the old crack, so I cleaned the .exe and it works for me. If you download , and place it in the \MagicShop3D\Binaries\Win64 folder and start it from that it should work.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

-Added 14 new Animations (Wife, Alita, Cheer, Zombie, Nurse, FireStar, Ruri, Archer, Claire, Chanli, Mechanic, BlackCat, WildFox, Knight)
-Added 20 new Fails and replaced repeating ones with it.
-Fixed Car Chase, Flappy Wizard and Falling arrows minigames.

-Added 23 new Animations (Fairy, Goth, Mermaid, Goblin, Orc, Drunk Girl, Cleopatra, Santa, Succubus, Kuroinu, Singer, EvilTwin, Secretary, Ada, Widow, Robot, Helen, Lara, Genie(2), Poke, Space, Wendy)
-Added Transmute options to Fubuki, Cow, Felina, Warden.
-Added Minigames to Octavia, Mermaid, Alita, FireStar, Angel, Felina, Robot, Gits.
-Added an option to Exclude scenes from the slideshow.
-Added a short ending sequence.
-Updated Crossbowsette.
-Reworked gallery icons.

-Remade 3G and renamed to Android.
-Remade C.va and renamed to Surfer.
-Remade Riku and renamed to Singer.
-Remade Doll.
-Remade Centaur.

-Added 20th element and 8 new characters.
-Added Transmute options to Clown, Dancer, Angel, FireStar, Nun, Queen, Sam, Santa, Secretary, Witch.
-Added new H-scenes to Android(2), Surfer(2), Singer, Doll, Swimsuit, IronGirl(2), Urbos, Nun(2), Crow(2), Poke, Super, Flight, Kuroinu, Waitress and 8 scenes to new characters. (27 total)
-Updated H-scenes - Tribe Girl, Cat Girl, Witch.
-Added 32 funny/cringy phrases for fairy. Fairy will now show up and talk to player more often (does not work in Harem mode).

-Fixed Transmute animation break.
-Fixed Minigames bug.
-Fixed most visual and gameplay bugs.
-Rearranged Gallery by alphabet.
-Reduced game size due texture optimization.

Reactions: khanhninh and Quote

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
What? game is already cracked (Steamless)
ima check then.

i was just asking cause of this:
1655661265600.png

...fucking confusing xD. was it for the old version?

edit: checked. yeah game is working fine. the old crack actually fails to start. all good BaasB ! (y)

Reactions: BaasB

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021

-Added 14 new Animations (Wife, Alita, Cheer, Zombie, Nurse, FireStar, Ruri, Archer, Claire, Chanli, Mechanic, BlackCat, WildFox, Knight)
-Added 20 new Fails and replaced repeating ones with it.
-Fixed Car Chase, Flappy Wizard and Falling arrows minigames.

-Added 23 new Animations (Fairy, Goth, Mermaid, Goblin, Orc, Drunk Girl, Cleopatra, Santa, Succubus, Kuroinu, Singer, EvilTwin, Secretary, Ada, Widow, Robot, Helen, Lara, Genie(2), Poke, Space, Wendy)
-Added Transmute options to Fubuki, Cow, Felina, Warden.
-Added Minigames to Octavia, Mermaid, Alita, FireStar, Angel, Felina, Robot, Gits.
-Added an option to Exclude scenes from the slideshow.
-Added a short ending sequence.
-Updated Crossbowsette.
-Reworked gallery icons.

-Remade 3G and renamed to Android.
-Remade C.va and renamed to Surfer.
-Remade Riku and renamed to Singer.
-Remade Doll.
-Remade Centaur.

-Added 20th element and 8 new characters.
-Added Transmute options to Clown, Dancer, Angel, FireStar, Nun, Queen, Sam, Santa, Secretary, Witch.
-Added new H-scenes to Android(2), Surfer(2), Singer, Doll, Swimsuit, IronGirl(2), Urbos, Nun(2), Crow(2), Poke, Super, Flight, Kuroinu, Waitress and 8 scenes to new characters. (27 total)
-Updated H-scenes - Tribe Girl, Cat Girl, Witch.
-Added 32 funny/cringy phrases for fairy. Fairy will now show up and talk to player more often (does not work in Harem mode).

-Fixed Transmute animation break.
-Fixed Minigames bug.
-Fixed most visual and gameplay bugs.
-Rearranged Gallery by alphabet.
-Reduced game size due texture optimization.

7ziped, and stuff was missing. Just me being an idiot for not refreshing the folder. :/
Nope. Just something wrong with me :?

Reactions: BaasB

ShaneBelmont_IV

Sep 4, 2019
Is there a checklist or anything like that? Being able to keep track of what combinations you've made seems kinda necessary when there are apparently 120 of them lol

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Is there a checklist or anything like that? Being able to keep track of what combinations you've made seems kinda necessary when there are apparently 120 of them lol
Easiest way is to hover over items and see which ones have more combinations available (granted that strategy is more for updates where only one thing was added) but even the fails have some scenes.

Also what is up with how hard the fishing mini game is??

Makaka69

Jan 26, 2021
Easiest way is to hover over items and see which ones have more combinations available (granted that strategy is more for updates where only one thing was added) but even the fails have some scenes.

you can control the hook whilst descending :D

ShaneBelmont_IV

Sep 4, 2019

That's what I ended up doing. Took me a while but, yeah, got 'em all lol.

And yeah,the fishing mini-game has way too many fish to try and avoid. SHould definitely tone that down.

Reactions: Githype

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm missing a couple of the bad mixtures, anyone know their combinations? Its just for completions sake.

EDIT: One, Im missing One. God Damnit. It's called Giant. So I know what it is, dont know the combo

Last edited:

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
Only me or is the fishing broken on a 21:9 screen? Also you can not force the game to run in 16:9 even if you manually edit the GameUserSettings.ini file.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, I got in contact with the dev, turns out that mixture was turned off. He released a patch on steam, so now all available mixtures should be working. Sadly, since this is a pirating site, unless that newer steam patch is uploaded, this is as far as I can take the game lmao.

Dom1000

Jan 7, 2021
also for anyone wanting a freecam this works for any unreal games. ( )

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes