RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

SaberLight99

Apr 3, 2019
View attachment 16623
Overview:
She found the old map at a used book store. A map to a legendary treasure hidden by the great treasure hunter Leonard Puwall... in an entirely different dimension. Perky hunter Mai Takarada, her friend Kenichi, and Kenichi's tagalong pal Takuya go to this alternate dimension and into a limestone cave. But they're not the only ones looking for the treasure...​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-11
Release Date: 2018-10-23
Developer/Publisher: エロRPG 着せ替え エロゲーム 同人サークルGyu! -
Censorship: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 2018-10-23
Language: English (Translated by )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirement:

Installation:

Download:
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Thanks to @alasad & pk2000 for sharing!

View attachment 16620 View attachment 16621 View attachment 16622
help!!!
1584037206588.png

Reactions: Zontany

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
:censored:
To all...
The zip uploaded is the untouched/unmodified zip downloaded from the dlsite. No f@cking files are missing and no, they are neither corrupt nor miss-encoded.
Either:
1) change your applocal to japanese, reboot and then extract it, or
2) use winrar or bandizip, select the japanese language in the encoding settings and then extract it.

With Winrar
open the archive and select "Options->Name Encoding-> 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)" and then extract
With Bandizip
open the archive and select "Code page -> Japanese" and then extract

And for those that want the previous vesion use the unpacker from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
extract the files and replace them with those in the "mai previous version.rar"

As for the uncesored version it seems that kagura will release both Mai and Cistina on steam
Nice finally uncensored version, now im excited great news dude! :love:

Reactions: DKAT and wheytusen

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
i know that part i mean how to change the arrow keys cause when i go to keyboard i dont see the arrow keys
With the default game.exe (rpgmaker) you cannot.
You'll have to use mkxp if you want to change the arrow keys.
mkxp.JPG

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
How on earth do you beat the monster army? even with the most op items from the previous merchant im getting absolutely destroyed

Edit: had to grind to level 20 to beat it <.<

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
With so many people having issues, any chance of someone uploading a working version of the update so people can just download that and we don't have a perpetual influx of people having the same issue?

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
How on earth do you beat the monster army? even with the most op items from the previous merchant im getting absolutely destroyed

Edit: had to grind to level 20 to beat it <.<
I got it around 13'ish. Had Mai keep casting the Heal All spell every round as the army went first and she would heal it after and the others took it down enough. Aina was using 10 Cuts, Mimir was just attacking and Abel would use one of the defense lowering abilities. At halfway, I used Rain Toss which was doing about half their health so finished it off then.

Nov 24, 2017
For those who have issues playing the game. When you first download it you are gonna want to switch to a Japanese local BEFORE you begin the download it. Once its finished and you extract the file then you can switch back to your own local and use a local emulator. At least that's how I got it to work.

fartman9900

Jun 14, 2017
For those who have issues playing the game. When you first download it you are gonna want to switch to a Japanese local BEFORE you begin the download it. Once its finished and you extract the file then you can switch back to your own local and use a local emulator. At least that's how I got it to work.
Still didn't work for me

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
anyone have the SE file or any files with japanese name in it? when i extract the game many of the files name are corrupted

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Some audio files are in Japanese, so if your PC does not understand Japanese, it will not be able to read it.

To do this, you have two options: either change the administrative language of your PC to Japanese before downloading and extracting the files. Or, download the Japanese language pack for Windows (it works with Windows 10) so that it understands Japanese (while keeping English (or French in my case) in the language used by Win), and when extracting with WinRar for example, you have to change the encoding of names in the options in Japanese.

Perhaps also downloading the Japanese version of the program may help: RPG TKool VX Ace.

After it is your choice.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
With so many people having issues, any chance of someone uploading a working version of the update so people can just download that and we don't have a perpetual influx of people having the same issue?
If those people were not so lazy :rolleyes:, to be bothered to download or and changing the encoding settings before extracting https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-hunter-mai-v2018-10-23-doujin-circle-gyu.4626/post-3149181 they wouldn't have issues.;)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If those people were not so lazy :rolleyes:, to be bothered to download or and changing the encoding settings before extracting https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-hunter-mai-v2018-10-23-doujin-circle-gyu.4626/post-3149181 they wouldn't have issues.;)
Yeah probably, laziness and not reading instructions leads to alot of problems without a doubt however, I just am a believer in future proofing. The same problem is going to pop up and the solution will get buried within the many threads of people asking for help. Instead of having people continue to ask the same questions and be potentially unable to fix it right off the bat, why not just eliminate the problem entirely and just fix the links. That is just the rational response in my mind. The patching is a work around applying a breakfix for the entire potential audience is easier. I mean shit if not that then at least put the fix and instructions on the OP so it is something you don't have to dig for.

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
Instead of having people continue to ask the same questions and be potentially unable to fix it right off the bat, why not just eliminate the problem entirely and just fix the links. That is just the rational response in my mind. The patching is a work around applying a breakfix for the entire potential audience is easier.
Anyone who has dealt with RPGM or any Japanese Games from DLSite know that not having either winrar or some other unpacker with Japanese Encoding capabilities will lead to garbled file names when unpacking... Said garbled file names leading to errors where the game code can't find the needed files to properly run the game which later leads to errors that most people here are having...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone who has dealt with RPGM or any Japanese Games from DLSite know that not having either winrar or some other unpacker with Japanese Encoding capabilities will lead to garbled file names when unpacking... Said garbled file names leading to errors where the game code can't find the needed files to properly run the game which later leads to errors that most people here are having...
It sounded to me like the files were actually missing and needed to be replaced but I haven't played around with the files since I have the older copy of the game and I didn't see a reason to upgrade. Good to know I guess.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
It sounded to me like the files were actually missing and needed to be replaced but I haven't played around with the files since I have the older copy of the game and I didn't see a reason to upgrade. Good to know I guess.
Could you upload the previous version please ? If i remember correctly you didn't have to do all this tweaking to get it work. (y)

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes