RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Is there a way to level up quickly or a level up cheat? I know from a different game someone suggested a website where you can actually adjust a save file so your levels are changed but when I did tried that for this game it actually made everyone level 8 after I won a single fight. It wasn't a reset back to the previous level either though as I was around level 15 or so before anyways so idk what happened. Either way the boss fight at the top of the ancient tower is a bit difficult for me so I want an easy way to just progress through the story without having to focus too much on combat.

With that being said I also want an easier way to increase Mai's lewd level so that she can do the lewd stuff at night. . . She still is against doing the delivery service at the panty shop even though she is lewd level 8 already. I also don't want to party annihilate against every mob with a heart on it. . .

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there a way to level up quickly or a level up cheat? I know from a different game someone suggested a website where you can actually adjust a save file so your levels are changed but when I did tried that for this game it actually made everyone level 8 after I won a single fight. It wasn't a reset back to the previous level either though as I was around level 15 or so before anyways so idk what happened. Either way the boss fight at the top of the ancient tower is a bit difficult for me so I want an easy way to just progress through the story without having to focus too much on combat.

With that being said I also want an easier way to increase Mai's lewd level so that she can do the lewd stuff at night. . . She still is against doing the delivery service at the panty shop even though she is lewd level 8 already. I also don't want to party annihilate against every mob with a heart on it. . .
I have used these tools successfully for years: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

I don't bother with save editor online unless I can't get one of those tools to work. Don't remember which value is for lewd but with the tools I can load my save and edit again on my pc to keep trying rather than upload and download from the web.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
So I finished the main story, got the ending where I beated the god and had sex with her bf, and then I got returned back in the world with Mai, Aina and Mirim pregnant. But I can't see how to actually give birth? The nun only resets the count and impregnates all the girls, but how do I give birth and get pregnant again after?

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just wanna ask guys Is there a quicker way to inspire skills or learn it? Or Maybe adjust it through the games files?

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I've been there during the day and he just says he doesn't want to see me and during the night it won't let me get close on the world map.

Should I just carry on with the main quest or will I miss out on it?
Same happened to me, so I kept on walking around the map.
I don't know if there's a specific order, but I guess you have to do all the other things before it.
Also, on the top-right of the map there's a greenish mountain, you have to walk in its depth and save the man behind the monsters. He will tell you about the weapon and that a certain bandit haves it.
After that I did the night event at the castle (where Abel helps a monster to get inside of it just to fuck you).
The night after Aina wanted to talk, so I talked to her and the next night the bandit event was unlocked.
I did it twice, but I guess you can obtain the weapon after the first night.

But now I still have to figure out where's the aphoridisiac potion is, she doesn't even remove her underwear with the quick menu... Anyone knows where is it?
And also, by this pic it seems that there can be a fourth girl.. I think it's Camilla but I'm not sure?

1622142655810.png

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Same happened to me, so I kept on walking around the map.
I don't know if there's a specific order, but I guess you have to do all the other things before it.
Also, on the top-right of the map there's a greenish mountain, you have to walk in its depth and save the man behind the monsters. He will tell you about the weapon and that a certain bandit haves it.
After that I did the night event at the castle (where Abel helps a monster to get inside of it just to fuck you).
The night after Aina wanted to talk, so I talked to her and the next night the bandit event was unlocked.
I did it twice, but I guess you can obtain the weapon after the first night.

But now I still have to figure out where's the aphoridisiac potion is, she doesn't even remove her underwear with the quick menu... Anyone knows where is it?
And also, by this pic it seems that there can be a fourth girl.. I think it's Camilla but I'm not sure?

View attachment 1216311
It's her She's the only one with the long hair on the whole game

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019

I don't know if this is an older version than the one here, but from the only crash I ever had was in battle but that could be cause my pc can't keep up with the game frames and caused error in rendering. It's probably some language issue like the above post says, but it maybe you need to run the game with a Japanese locale to allow the executables to not get any errors.

Does anyone know what this version adds to the game?
Treasure Hunter Mai [v2018-10-23 ?

Anyone have a new full 100% save for this version crash free?

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I can't find it
It's there.. I think if you stick towards the middle and go all the way to the top(you enter at the bottom of the forest), then you'll meet some guys who are about to either rape her or another girl.. stop them. Another possibility is that you have to talk to them at the church first.

I play a lot of these games so sorry if I'm mixing it up.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I can't find it
I just checked it.
  1. Get quest from kids at church
  2. Find 6 Honey(sparkling trees), spread around the forest.
  3. Defeat bandits to save the women. Located 2 areas directly north of entrance to forest.
  4. Turn in quest for Mirim to join. Turned in same place as you got the quest.
Unless you enjoy all the battles I recommend using the save game I appended in my earlier post.

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
I am already past the point where i need to help the yeti but i am still unable to use the ship. am i missing something? is there anything i need to do to make it work?

edit: turns out you have to go to the poire mansion twice, the first time where you find someone trying to sneak in then they get away, and the second time is where you speak with the elder lady. That is when the ship becomes available

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes